Huge family fun day with craft stalls and classic cars coming to estate
- Credit: Archant Norfolk 2016
With activities like morris dancing and craft stalls, a north Norfolk estate is holding a family fun day to mark the end of the summer holidays.
The theme of the day is Step Back in Time with displays from North Norfolk Railway and Sheringham Museum.
Attractions will include craft stalls, classic cars, miniature donkeys, spinners and weavers, folk music from Stookey Blue, a ukulele bank and Fiddlestick Morris Dancers.
There will also be activities for children including a teddy trail with a Mannington teddy prize, a teddy bears picnic with a bear hunt and a workshop from the Puppet Theatre.
There will be competitions for both children and adults. Prizes for children will be presented by Isabelle King and adults by David Viner - both will be doing book signings.
Food on offer will include rolls, cakes and drinks from the tea room, hot dogs and burgers from Coxfords Butchers and an ice cream van.
Mannington Hall Charity Day is taking place on Sunday, September 4, from 11am to 5pm.
- 1 Revealed: Why wasps chase you and how to get rid of them this summer
- 2 What is saltwater toxicity and why is it dangerous for your dog?
- 3 Community cafe closes six weeks after opening
- 4 Incredible aerial photographs capture Norfolk's crystal clear waters
- 5 Flood alerts pass off peacefully along the north Norfolk coast
- 6 Man's surprise at finding virtually naked man asleep on car in Cromer
- 7 Fundraising drive for Norfolk's damaged pyramid planned
- 8 Stunning drone shots capture high tide in Wells
- 9 'Not our problem' - Tyre mountain boss exports 350 tonnes of rubber 'I know not where'
- 10 The dig shedding light on Norfolk's Roman past
Entry is £6 per person.