Dog show planned to help greyhound charity in need
- Credit: Archant
Canines and their two-legged companions are invited to a dog show to take place in aid of a greyhound charity.
Jayne Kidman has organised the event at Ingham Village Hall on Sunday, August 14, which will include a competition with 25 different classes ranging from best pup to scruffiest dog.
She said there would also be a craft fair featuring local crafters, and food and drink would be available.
"All monies raised on the day will be donated to the Greyhound Trust Eastern Counties," Ms Kidman said.
"The charity is desperate for funds to help with associated costs of rescue greyhounds."
The trust has been based at Meadowgreen Dog Rescue in Hales in south Norfolk since 2008.
Gates open at 10am and judging starts at 11am. Parking is £1 per vehicle and all classes are £2 per entry.
- 1 Three-car crash in north Norfolk closes road
- 2 Revealed: Why wasps chase you and how to get rid of them this summer
- 3 Landlord fined £6,000 over excessive cold at rented home
- 4 Extra trains planned for Cromer Carnival crowds
- 5 Film crews for Paramount crime series to visit ANOTHER Norfolk village
- 6 Incredible aerial photographs capture Norfolk's crystal clear waters
- 7 Aeroplane goes into inverted spin after midair damage
- 8 'I lived in one of the most remote places in Norfolk'
- 9 What is saltwater toxicity and why is it dangerous for your dog?
- 10 Heatwave 2022: National Trust calls for climate action as sites dry up
Call 07920 102931 with any inquiries about the dog show.