Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- Credit: Supplied
Get into the festive spirit under twinkling trees at the Christmas Lights Walk taking place at a Norfolk garden.
The event will run from Saturday, November 27 until Thursday, December 23 from 4pm until 8pm at Fairhaven Woodland and Water Garden in South Walsham.
From the sensory garden to crocodile walk, visitors will be able to follow a lights trail with plenty of great spots for photos along the way.
There are timed entry slots but guests can stay until it closes when they get there.
They can finish with a warm cup of hot chocolate or a mulled wine in the picnic area, with the chance to toast marshmallows in the fire pit too, with parental assistance required.
Dogs go free and torches are permitted, with last entry at 7pm.
There will also be Christmas wreath workshops taking place in the garden in November and December.
To book for both visit fairhavengarden.merlintickets.co.uk/collections/Events
- 1 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 2 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 3 Your say: How would you improve Holt?
- 4 German filmmaker's 'love letter to Britain' features famous Norfolk show
- 5 'I'd throw a massive street party' - Q&A with Tracey Ringwood
- 6 Where and when you can park for free in north Norfolk this Christmas
- 7 Delving into north Norfolk's rich railway history with the U3A
- 8 School closed its doors for three days after Covid outbreak
- 9 Amelia Reynolds: 'I've learned to live a bit more in the present - enjoy the right now'
- 10 What's in a Broad? Delving beneath the surface of Norfolk's wonderful waterways