Get your dancing shoes on, a soul night is coming to north Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Soul music lovers are being invited to a night of live music in Overstrand this month.
Organiser Paul Hensby is bringing the night to north Norfolk in celebration of growing up in the district with this music, and hopes to bring the crowd on a reminiscent journey with him.
The evening will take place from 7.30pm to 11pm at the Belfy Centre in Cromer Road, Overstrand.
Mr Hensby said: 'This music was the soundtrack to the lives of many of us living in North Norfolk when we were teenagers. And the music is so good, it's got a timeless appeal. It's a good now as it was then and a lot of younger people get off on it too.
'If you come along and you're not dancing, see a doctor!'
You may also want to watch:
Admission is £5 on the door.
- 1 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 4 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 5 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 6 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 7 Norfolk inspires designs for £4.8m cancer centre, as opening day nears
- 8 Classic Ibiza setlist for Blickling Estate revealed
- 9 Inquest opens into death of teenager found in his home
- 10 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier