Cromer walk aiming to improve well-being
A series of coastal walks have been organised to encourage people in the county to get out and about to improve their wellbeing.
The events have been put together by Norfolk and Waveney Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust and will coincide with staying healthy at work week, which has been taking place all this week.
The walks, which are entitled 'Coast to coast' in Norfolk, have been following the North Norfolk coastal path and the Weavers' Way walk.
The final day of walks on Friday includes a bike ride from Hellesdon Hospital, Norwich to Cromer.
The walks and cycle ride will culminate at The Meadow, near Meadow car park in Cromer, where a celebration of the week's activity will take place with refreshments, music and information stands from 1pm-4pm.
Anyone is welcome to attend.
Those keen on taking part are asked to contact Ian Bell on 01603 421576.
- 1 'One in a million' town haberdasher dies at 80
- 2 Broads bridge in north Norfolk to close this year for roadworks
- 3 Michael Bublé concert bans chairs and blankets from gig
- 4 Peter Smith: 'The holes in the fabric of our town'
- 5 Have your say: 7 projects that could 'regenerate' Cromer
- 6 Mammoths 'return' to north Norfolk in GoGo sculpture trail
- 7 'A fantastic four days' - North Walsham enjoys return of Funday
- 8 Roadworks and closures to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 9 Rare chance to travel on historic trains during railway's Vintage Week
- 10 Three-bed barn conversion at Norfolk beauty spot up for sale for £1.25m