Cromer walk aiming to improve well-being
A series of coastal walks have been organised to encourage people in the county to get out and about to improve their wellbeing.
The events have been put together by Norfolk and Waveney Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust and will coincide with staying healthy at work week, which has been taking place all this week.
The walks, which are entitled 'Coast to coast' in Norfolk, have been following the North Norfolk coastal path and the Weavers' Way walk.
The final day of walks on Friday includes a bike ride from Hellesdon Hospital, Norwich to Cromer.
The walks and cycle ride will culminate at The Meadow, near Meadow car park in Cromer, where a celebration of the week's activity will take place with refreshments, music and information stands from 1pm-4pm.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone is welcome to attend.
Those keen on taking part are asked to contact Ian Bell on 01603 421576.
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues
- 3 Ex-landlord, 95, pulls pint in his old pub after 32 years
- 4 House next to 384-year-old shop on market for £700k
- 5 Tax in post: Only Fools and Horses van racks up fines
- 6 What next for town, a year after supermarket inferno?
- 7 Norfolk to get a 250-mile art trail - funded by European cash
- 8 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 9 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants
- 10 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England