Cromer walk aiming to improve well-being
A series of coastal walks have been organised to encourage people in the county to get out and about to improve their wellbeing.
The events have been put together by Norfolk and Waveney Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust and will coincide with staying healthy at work week, which has been taking place all this week.
The walks, which are entitled 'Coast to coast' in Norfolk, have been following the North Norfolk coastal path and the Weavers' Way walk.
The final day of walks on Friday includes a bike ride from Hellesdon Hospital, Norwich to Cromer.
The walks and cycle ride will culminate at The Meadow, near Meadow car park in Cromer, where a celebration of the week's activity will take place with refreshments, music and information stands from 1pm-4pm.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone is welcome to attend.
Those keen on taking part are asked to contact Ian Bell on 01603 421576.
- 1 North Norfolk key workers share impact of fuel panic buying
- 2 Revealed: The 10 most expensive villages in Norfolk
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 5 Steam engine naming ceremony to mark Royal British Legion centenary
- 6 Delays expected on part of A149 during upcoming road resurfacing
- 7 'Very disappointing' - Vandals smash and burn toilets
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 9 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 10 Happisburgh's 'relentless' erosion captured in stunning photo essay