Cromer talk on Victorian lensman for Big C charity
The life of a pioneering north Norfolk photographer will be revealed at an illustrated talk.
A Victorian Gentleman's North Norfolk: WJJ Bolding and his place in early photography, will be presented by Richard Jefferson at Suffield Park Bowls Club, Station Road, Cromer, on Thursday November 20 at 7pm.
The talk is part of a series of events by the Cromer Society.
WJJ Bolding (1815-1899) lived in Weybourne in what is now the Maltings Hotel.
He owned a lot of land in north Norfolk and farmed, malted and brewed in Weybourne.
You may also want to watch:
Proceeds from the talk go towards the Big C charity, based in Norfolk and Waveney.
Tickets cost £3 for society members and £5 for non-members.
- 1 'A truly affordable home': Teeny tiny abode sold for glamping
- 2 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 3 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 4 Aylsham Cycle Centre wins national award for entrepreneurial spirit
- 5 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 6 Ex-landlord, 95, pulls pint in his old pub after 32 years
- 7 House next to 384-year-old shop on market for £700k
- 8 Man with knife hidden in pen threatened to stab police officer
- 9 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 10 Four days of fun planned for North Walsham Memorial park