Cromer Pier loyalty card points up for grabs
- Credit: Archant
Cromer Pier's new loyalty card sees regular customers totting up points which they can use to get a £15 voucher off any show at the Pavilion - from the Seaside Special to touring productions.
Bonus points will be earned through purchases ranging from show tickets to refreshments.
Card scheme members also get other benefits such as:
Exclusive card holder events
Entry into a monthly and annual prize draw
You may also want to watch:
Loyalty card offers throughout the year
Point bonuses include 100 for every £1 spent in the bar to 5,000 per person booked to see Summer Seaside.
- 1 Sinkhole opens up on busy Sheringham junction
- 2 RNLI rescues woman stranded on boat in Blakeney
- 3 WATCH: Military plane flies low over Cromer Pier
- 4 Plan to house Afghans at Holt Hall quashed
- 5 Replica of Only Fools and Horses van to go under the hammer
- 6 Hundreds pay tribute to Sheringham cobbler John Hart
- 7 WATCH: Fish and chip shop oil thieves caught on camera
- 8 Volunteers pitch in to clean up pond
- 9 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 10 Van driver seriously injured in collision with tractor
There is the chance to earn 10,000 points by collecting two more coupons in the Guide over the next two weeks. By cutting them out and presenting all three when booking show tickets – before the end of June – the points will be added to your existing card, or towards a new one.