Evening of jollifercations planned by Ladies Lifeboat Guild
- Credit: Archant
An evening of traditional Norfolk music, dancing and 'jollifercations' is being planned.
The Cromer Ladies Lifeboat Guild is organising the event, titled Another Wholly Narfolk Dew, to take place on Saturday, April 21 at the Northrepps Village Happ.
Entertainment will include step dancing led by Fiona Davies, and music by the folk band Hushwing.
A six-piece band, Hushwing is dedicated to playing the traditional music of Norfolk with instruments including violins and a piano accordion.
A ploughman's supper will be provided to guests, supplied by the Old Rock Shop Bistro in Cromer.
Tickets for the event, which will start at 7.30pm, cost £17, available by calling 01263 515862.
All proceeds will be donated to the RNLI.
- 1 First coastal road marathon in three decades hailed 'magnificent' success
- 2 Man died on 50th birthday at Norfolk coastal campsite
- 3 Norfolk singer's big hopes for her girl band's debut single
- 4 Man swims for survival after speedboat sinks off Norfolk coast
- 5 Six beaches in Norfolk awarded Blue Flag status for 2022
- 6 North Norfolk hotel named among most romantic and best small stays in UK
- 7 'Everything has gone up' - How mum Melanie is dealing with cost of living
- 8 Mammoth Marathon winner says course was 'one of the hardest'
- 9 Holkham pub closes to drinkers to become hotel and restaurant
- 10 Travel: Stay on the UK's first floating glamping pod...in Beccles
The Ladies Lifeboat Guild, which was formed in 1973, organising fundraising activities throughout the year in support of the organisation that saves lives at sea.