Cromer dialect festival date
An annual showcase of the Norfolk Dialect is taking place in Cromer on Tuesday May10.
The event, which has been running for more than 30 years, is part of the Cromer and North Norfolk Festival.
Part of the programme involves entrants performing pieces written in dialect such as the Boy John Letters.
The second half is a fun celebration open to allcomers including well known local entertainers such as Keith Loads, Pat Nearney and Colin Burleigh doing their party pieces, and Danny Platton performing songs with a local flavour.
The event starts at 7.30pm with tickets �2 on the door.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 2 Welcome to our new website
- 3 ‘A little bit of joy’ - Coastal town gets a Christmas tree with a difference
- 4 MP pleads for Norfolk to be in lowest Covid tier
- 5 Nurse died at home, inquest hears
- 6 Supermarket ‘champion’ clocks up thousands for charity - in spite of battling coronavirus
- 7 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 8 'This is a call to arms': Care home launches defibrillator campaign
- 9 'Magna Carta is no defence' - Man caught fishing illegally on Broads
- 10 Norfolk coronavirus infection rates fall further