Cromer dialect festival date
An annual showcase of the Norfolk Dialect is taking place in Cromer on Tuesday May10.
The event, which has been running for more than 30 years, is part of the Cromer and North Norfolk Festival.
Part of the programme involves entrants performing pieces written in dialect such as the Boy John Letters.
The second half is a fun celebration open to allcomers including well known local entertainers such as Keith Loads, Pat Nearney and Colin Burleigh doing their party pieces, and Danny Platton performing songs with a local flavour.
The event starts at 7.30pm with tickets �2 on the door.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 2 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 3 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 4 Stunning sunset artwork being raffled for new cancer centre
- 5 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show
- 6 Tell us: Why young people move away from Norfolk
- 7 Rescuers called as seaside visitors cut off by high tide
- 8 Roll up, roll up as circus hits north Norfolk coast
- 9 Treasure Island coming to north Norfolk pub garden
- 10 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign