Cromer debut for young soloists
- Credit: Archant
Two talented young soloists will be making their Cromer debuts at Sheringham and Cromer Choral Society's next concert.
Mezzo soprano Charli Andrews is studying psychology at Anglia Ruskin University. She previously spent 11 years with the Broadland Youth Choir.
Baritone Simon Mulligan is a student at Margaret Howard Theatre College studying performance training in musical theatre.
The performance in Cromer Parish Church on Saturday, April 8 at 7.30pm will mark the eve of Holy Week with an evening of French reflective music by Duruflé and Poulenc. Conducted by David Ballard the major work will be Maurice Duruflé's Requiem.
Tickets are on sale at Sheringham Little Theatre, call 01263 822347 or online at www.sheringhamlittletheatre.com
They can also be bought at both K Hardware Cromer (opposite the venue) and Cromer Tourist Information Office.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 2 Firefighters called to North Walsham kitchen blaze
- 3 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 4 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 5 North Norfolk's coronavirus cases edge upwards
- 6 Delays expected on part of A149 during upcoming road resurfacing
- 7 Prince William shares his and the Duke of Edinburgh's love for Norfolk
- 8 Pick-you-own pumpkin house returning to Norfolk for 2021
- 9 'A heart as big as a mountain' - Tribute to former council chairman
- 10 Residents urged to 'step it up' as part of Recycle Week