Cromer debut for young soloists
- Credit: Archant
Two talented young soloists will be making their Cromer debuts at Sheringham and Cromer Choral Society's next concert.
Mezzo soprano Charli Andrews is studying psychology at Anglia Ruskin University. She previously spent 11 years with the Broadland Youth Choir.
Baritone Simon Mulligan is a student at Margaret Howard Theatre College studying performance training in musical theatre.
The performance in Cromer Parish Church on Saturday, April 8 at 7.30pm will mark the eve of Holy Week with an evening of French reflective music by Duruflé and Poulenc. Conducted by David Ballard the major work will be Maurice Duruflé's Requiem.
Tickets are on sale at Sheringham Little Theatre, call 01263 822347 or online at www.sheringhamlittletheatre.com
They can also be bought at both K Hardware Cromer (opposite the venue) and Cromer Tourist Information Office.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 3 Norfolk to get a 250-mile art trail - funded by European cash
- 4 House next to 384-year-old shop on market for £700k
- 5 What next for town, a year after supermarket inferno?
- 6 Tax in post: Only Fools and Horses van racks up fines
- 7 Daughter hopes to develop Norfolk's only working water mill
- 8 Ex-landlord, 95, pulls pint in his old pub after 32 years
- 9 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 10 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history