Competition: Win tickets to the East Anglian Game & Country Fair with the North Norfolk News
The North Norfolk News has teamed up with the organisers of the East Anglian Game & Country Fair to offer our readers 10 pairs of tickets to this annual spectacular, being held at the Norfolk Showground in April.
The two-day family event, taking place on the weekend of April 16-17, will offer a packed day out with world-class attractions and hundreds of stalls.
Among those in the display arena will be six-times world champion hip-shooter John Bidwell, who will be performing his off-the-hip shooting demonstration.
World-famous horse behaviourist Richard Maxwell will giving demonstrations with some of his own horses and ponies, as well as working on a few problematic horses brought to the show by the public.
And leading freestyle mountain-bike stunt team Savage Skills will not only be giving a jaw-dropping display, but also running an experience area when show visitors of all ages can have a go.
You may also want to watch:
Around the showground there will be over 250 shopping stands, John Lewis fashion and beauty workshops, and cookery demonstrations from chefs Chris Coubrough, Franck Pontais and Alan Coxon.
Other attractions for fans of rural pursuits include the West Norfolk Hunt hound parade, country sports including clay shooting, fly fishing and mountain boarding, and advice from the Norfolk Poultry Club.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Car park used for Covid jabs returns to general use
- 3 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 4 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 5 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 6 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters
- 7 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 8 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 9 Cromer hospital staff raise hundreds for new cancer unit
- 10 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
For families, there will be children's entertainers, an animal area and a free Treasure Trail.
There is also the popular Terrier and Lurcher Show (Sunday, 11am) which will be a championships qualifier.
Your own dog can participate in agility and jumping competitions, and there is a dog cr�che should they need a break!
Advance tickets are available now from www.ukgamefair.co.uk and 0871 230 1102, priced at �9.50 for adults, �4 for children (ages 5-16), and �27 for a family (two adults, three children). A weekend camping pass for four people is also available for �79.
How to enter:
Just answer the following question:
What is the name the international horse behaviourist who is appearing?
A: Richard the Lionheart
B: Richard Maxwell
C: Little Richard
Terms & conditions:
The competition closes on Monday April 11. The winners' names will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. No cash alternative is available. Standard Archant competition rules also apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.