Come and watch Marlene’s dance show on Cromer Pier
- Credit: Archant
Children and teenagers will be taking to the stage this Bank Holiday weekend in a feel good factor dance show which promises to deliver pure entertainment.
Let's Dance 2013 features 150 students aged between three and 18 from Marlene's School of Dancing, on Louden Road, Cromer.
The show will be performed at the Pavilion Theatre this Saturday and Sunday at 7.30pm and on Monday at 2.30pm.
Included in the showcase will be pretty performances from young pupils; a Strictly Come Dancing section; swing dance; street dance; and even Zumba.
As well as the usual ballet, tap, Latin and modern dance, the show will also feature a beat boxer.
Marlene Duniam, who started the dance school 23 years, said: 'There is something for everyone and the show is guaranteed to get people up and dancing. It is the only show around that is pure dance. People who watch the show can expect pure entertainment and a feel good factor.'
Mrs Duniam's 26-year-old twin daughters Polly and Sophie will be in the show.
- 1 New book reveals how Albert Einstein's stay in Norfolk may have saved his life
- 2 Trains cancelled after lorry crashes into bridge
- 3 Plans submitted to transform soft play area to restaurant
- 4 'We were braced for cancellations' - Hotel bosses on emergence of Omicron
- 5 The village in the path of controversial wind farm cable
- 6 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 7 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 8 Christmas market draws hundreds to high street
- 9 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 10 Norfolk still has just one identified Omicron Covid case
The twins are professional singers and dancers and have performed in the Pet Shop Boys world tour.
Tickets cost £13 for adults and £10 for children and concessions. A family ticket for two adults and two children will cost £40. To book ring the box office on 01263 512495 or visit www.cromer-pier.com