Come and watch Marlene’s dance show on Cromer Pier
- Credit: Archant
Children and teenagers will be taking to the stage this Bank Holiday weekend in a feel good factor dance show which promises to deliver pure entertainment.
Let's Dance 2013 features 150 students aged between three and 18 from Marlene's School of Dancing, on Louden Road, Cromer.
The show will be performed at the Pavilion Theatre this Saturday and Sunday at 7.30pm and on Monday at 2.30pm.
Included in the showcase will be pretty performances from young pupils; a Strictly Come Dancing section; swing dance; street dance; and even Zumba.
As well as the usual ballet, tap, Latin and modern dance, the show will also feature a beat boxer.
You may also want to watch:
Marlene Duniam, who started the dance school 23 years, said: 'There is something for everyone and the show is guaranteed to get people up and dancing. It is the only show around that is pure dance. People who watch the show can expect pure entertainment and a feel good factor.'
Mrs Duniam's 26-year-old twin daughters Polly and Sophie will be in the show.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters
- 3 Refusal recommended for firm's shipping container
- 4 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 5 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 Own a piece of paradise: One acre willow plantation for sale
- 7 Tributes paid to Lord Robert Walpole who has died aged 82
- 8 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 9 Princess Anne pays flying visit to historic Broads' boatyard
- 10 45,000 sign petition to save harbour railway
The twins are professional singers and dancers and have performed in the Pet Shop Boys world tour.
Tickets cost £13 for adults and £10 for children and concessions. A family ticket for two adults and two children will cost £40. To book ring the box office on 01263 512495 or visit www.cromer-pier.com