Cliff Richard summer concert at Blickling Hall
- Credit: Archant
Evergreen pop legend Sir Cliff Richard is heading to the stately setting of Blickling Hall this summer.
With more than 250 million record sales worldwide and over 120 top 10 hits, he is often named Britain's most successful artist.
In a career spanning six decades he has gained millions of fans, a place in the UK Music Hall of Fame for his outstanding contribution to British music, and even appeared on our screens in films like The Young Ones and Summer Holiday.
This summer sees Cliff return to the UK for his Midsummer Nights – Still Reelin' and A-Rockin' series of shows throughout June.
Supported by the Military Wives Choir, the star will perform some of his classic hits at some of the most stunning venues in England, including Blickling Hall on Thursday June 6.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the event and to buy tickets visit http://www.seetickets.com/artist/cliff-richard/336446 or follow @CliffUKTour2013 on twitter
- 1 'Power buyers' help pump up north Norfolk housing market to new heights
- 2 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 3 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 4 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 5 Foodbank changes name to reflect increased demand
- 6 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 7 See inside this converted Victorian school on sale for £650,000
- 8 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 9 Have your say on bid to improve North Walsham town centre
- 10 Man released on bail after reports of fight in village