Cliff Richard summer concert at Blickling Hall
- Credit: Archant
Evergreen pop legend Sir Cliff Richard is heading to the stately setting of Blickling Hall this summer.
With more than 250 million record sales worldwide and over 120 top 10 hits, he is often named Britain's most successful artist.
In a career spanning six decades he has gained millions of fans, a place in the UK Music Hall of Fame for his outstanding contribution to British music, and even appeared on our screens in films like The Young Ones and Summer Holiday.
This summer sees Cliff return to the UK for his Midsummer Nights – Still Reelin' and A-Rockin' series of shows throughout June.
Supported by the Military Wives Choir, the star will perform some of his classic hits at some of the most stunning venues in England, including Blickling Hall on Thursday June 6.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the event and to buy tickets visit http://www.seetickets.com/artist/cliff-richard/336446 or follow @CliffUKTour2013 on twitter
- 1 Joy as town's beer and gin festival set to return
- 2 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 3 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 4 'Why north Norfolk will bounce back'
- 5 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 6 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 7 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 8 Canal restoration resumes as lockdown winds up
- 9 Old railway sign to go under the hammer
- 10 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters