Classical music fundraiser for Trunch Church
Classics by Bach, Debussy and Beethoven will be the highlights of a church fundraising concert this weekend.
Mayda Narvey will be giving a cello recital alongside pianist Naomi Edemarian at St Botolph's Church in Trunch on Saturday July 27.
The concert will start at 7.30pm and tickets, which can be bought on the door, cost £8 (£6 for concessions).
Proceeds from the concert will go towards the ongoing restoration of the Medieval church.
The concerts will also include works written by the two musicians.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.trunchconcerts.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 3 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 4 Delays expected on part of A149 during upcoming road resurfacing
- 5 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 6 Frustration as bid to house Afghan refugees fails
- 7 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 8 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 9 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 10 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’