Classical quartet to join soprano for church concert
Four of the leading musicians in the county will join with soprano, Meg Starling, to perform a selection of classical music at All Saints Church in Beeston Regis.
The Tale Dolce Musica (Such sweet music) concert will take place on Saturday, April 21, starting at 7.30pm, featuring pieces by, amongst others, Handel, Mozart, Bach and Purcell.
Tale Dolce Musica is an ensemble formed in 2010 made up of musicians Anna Hopkins on the flute, Neil Johnson on the oboe, John Mason on the bassoon and David Morgan on the harpsichord.
Their repertoire includes music for wind instruments and harpsichord from the Baroque era as well as popular music for soprano and wind instruments.
Proceeds will go to the church's hospitality fund.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the concert are £8, which includes a glass of wine, available from High Adamson on 01263 837668.
- 1 Four days of fun planned for North Walsham Memorial park
- 2 'A truly affordable home': Teeny tiny abode sold for glamping
- 3 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 4 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 5 Aylsham Cycle Centre wins national award for entrepreneurial spirit
- 6 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 7 Ex-landlord, 95, pulls pint in his old pub after 32 years
- 8 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month
- 9 House next to 384-year-old shop on market for £700k
- 10 Man with knife hidden in pen threatened to stab police officer