Classic Ibiza set to return to Blickling Estate in 2022
- Credit: Revival Productions
The grounds of Blickling Estate are soon to be filled with the sounds of house music with the return of Classic Ibiza on its way.
The annual festival will make its return to the site, near Aylsham, on Saturday, August 6.
Lisa Ward, promoter, said: "We can’t wait to welcome the amazing Blickling Estate crowd back to Classic Ibiza and we’ve got some really exciting plans up our sleeve for this summer’s show.
"One thing that I can share now, which I know our audience will be delighted to hear, is that our party spaces are here to stay."
Ms Ward said 'party spaces' was a grid of clearly defined areas and walkways marked onto the ground, with each one able to accommodate up to 15 people.
Concertgoers can choose their space, located in a series of colour-coded areas around the 'dance zone', on arrival.
The on-stage action starts with a 'Chill-Out DJ Set' performed by former Pacha and Ministry of Sound resident, Jose Luis.
- 1 Town centre toilets to close for six weeks
- 2 Couple about to leave north Norfolk fish and chip shop
- 3 Holkham pub closes to drinkers to become hotel and restaurant
- 4 North Norfolk hotel named among most romantic and best small stays in UK
- 5 Major supermarkets order urgent product recalls over salmonella fears
- 6 Council leader offers to end feud with his local MP
- 7 £150 energy rebates being paid out across north Norfolk
- 8 Artist donates painting to fund in memory of Cromer teenager
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of making threats to kill in north Norfolk
- 10 Temperatures to hit 23C in Norfolk this weekend
The Urban Soul Orchestra (USO) and DJ Goldierocks then take to the stage for the 'San Miguel Sundowner Set'.
Goldierocks then performs her very own 'House DJ Set', before she is re-joined on stage by USO for the 'Dance Set' and laser light show.
Ms Ward added: "Classic Ibiza has always been a night of two halves, a bit like partying on the White Isle.
"We know how much our audience love chilling out with their picnics and listening to some laid-back house tunes, before the music goes up a notch when Urban Soul Orchestra take to the stage and everyone heads to the front to dance like they’re in one of Ibiza’s top clubs.
“I can’t believe it took the pandemic for us think of them.
"Not only do they provide everyone with their own party space, but they make it so much easier for people to find their family and friends if they have been off dancing or visiting the bar.”
Tickets for the show are £45 for adults, £20 for children aged five to 17 while those under five go free. Visit classicibiza.co.uk to find out more.