Classic cars and a chance to win a Cromer Pier Show ticket are planned for Overstrand Village Fair
- Credit: Archant
Visitors to the Overstrand Village Fair will have the chance to win a family ticket to go and see the Cromer Pier Show.
The event on Sunday, July 15 at Overstrand Sports Ground will feature a classic car display, games, arena entertainment and live music.
Singer Emily Yarrow and the impressionist G, who both star in this year's pier show, will officially open the fair at midday, giving someone the chance to win the family ticket.
The Sports Club bar will be serving a range of beers, wines and spirits, and there will also be tea and coffee available, as well as snacks such as hot dogs, burgers and ice-cream.
There will also be around 40 stalls selling everything from Poppyland Brewery beer, driftwood gifts, honey, photographs, willow sculptures and original paintings.
You may also want to watch:
The fair runs 11am-4pm, giving visitors time to still get home in time to watch the World Cup final.
- 1 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 2 'Power buyers' help pump up north Norfolk housing market to new heights
- 3 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 4 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 5 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 6 See inside this converted Victorian school on sale for £650,000
- 7 Foodbank changes name to reflect increased demand
- 8 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 9 Man released on bail after reports of fight in village
- 10 Praise for retiring controller who kept an eye on Norfolk's coast