Classic cars and a chance to win a Cromer Pier Show ticket are planned for Overstrand Village Fair
- Credit: Archant
Visitors to the Overstrand Village Fair will have the chance to win a family ticket to go and see the Cromer Pier Show.
The event on Sunday, July 15 at Overstrand Sports Ground will feature a classic car display, games, arena entertainment and live music.
Singer Emily Yarrow and the impressionist G, who both star in this year's pier show, will officially open the fair at midday, giving someone the chance to win the family ticket.
The Sports Club bar will be serving a range of beers, wines and spirits, and there will also be tea and coffee available, as well as snacks such as hot dogs, burgers and ice-cream.
There will also be around 40 stalls selling everything from Poppyland Brewery beer, driftwood gifts, honey, photographs, willow sculptures and original paintings.
You may also want to watch:
The fair runs 11am-4pm, giving visitors time to still get home in time to watch the World Cup final.
- 1 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 2 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 3 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 4 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 5 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 8 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 9 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 10 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021