Choir concert set to take place in Sheringham museum
A North Norfolk museum is set to play host to an award-winning choir.
Broadland Youth Choir will be performing at The Mo Museum on Friday, April 29 from 7.30pm – 9.30pm for an evening of songs inspired by the coming of spring and the Royal Wedding.
The award-winning choir, which has performed on some of the UK's biggest stages, including the BBC's 'Songs of Praise', and Llangollen International Eistedfodd, will be performing a selection of popular songs.
Tickets cost �10 for adults and �5 for children (including refreshments) and can be booked by contacting Laura Crossley on 01263 824482 / firstname.lastname@example.org, or can be bought at the museum shop during usual museum opening hours (Tuesday - Saturday and Bank Holiday Mondays 10am - 4.30pm and Sundays 12noon - 4pm).
The concert is part of the museum's exciting spring/summer events programme, which includes trails, workshops, talks, walks and exhibitions. Further details about upcoming events can be found on the museum's website, www.sheringhammuseum.co.uk. People can also sign up to the museum's mailing list by sending a name and email address to email@example.com.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 2 Welcome to our new website
- 3 ‘A little bit of joy’ - Coastal town gets a Christmas tree with a difference
- 4 MP pleads for Norfolk to be in lowest Covid tier
- 5 Nurse died at home, inquest hears
- 6 Supermarket ‘champion’ clocks up thousands for charity - in spite of battling coronavirus
- 7 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 8 'This is a call to arms': Care home launches defibrillator campaign
- 9 'Magna Carta is no defence' - Man caught fishing illegally on Broads
- 10 Norfolk coronavirus infection rates fall further