Choir concert set to take place in Sheringham museum
A North Norfolk museum is set to play host to an award-winning choir.
Broadland Youth Choir will be performing at The Mo Museum on Friday, April 29 from 7.30pm – 9.30pm for an evening of songs inspired by the coming of spring and the Royal Wedding.
The award-winning choir, which has performed on some of the UK's biggest stages, including the BBC's 'Songs of Praise', and Llangollen International Eistedfodd, will be performing a selection of popular songs.
Tickets cost �10 for adults and �5 for children (including refreshments) and can be booked by contacting Laura Crossley on 01263 824482 / email@example.com, or can be bought at the museum shop during usual museum opening hours (Tuesday - Saturday and Bank Holiday Mondays 10am - 4.30pm and Sundays 12noon - 4pm).
The concert is part of the museum's exciting spring/summer events programme, which includes trails, workshops, talks, walks and exhibitions. Further details about upcoming events can be found on the museum's website, www.sheringhammuseum.co.uk. People can also sign up to the museum's mailing list by sending a name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 2 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 3 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 4 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 7 Coastguard joins search for missing London man last seen in Norfolk
- 8 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 9 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 10 The sea has to be respected - so why don’t people learn?