Charity wedding dress exhibition in Aylsham
Wedding dresses old and new will be on show at Aylsham Parish Church.
The free exhibition will be held on Saturday August 2 between 10am-4.30pm and Sunday August 3 between 1-4.30pm.
On Sunday morning at 10.15am there will be a special church service celebrating marriage.
The service will also allow couples to renew their vows.
Gowns, donated by local brides, range from over 100 years old to one that was worn at a wedding in the church last year.
You may also want to watch:
Donations will be shared between Combat Stress and the church.
- 1 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 2 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 3 Chef Galton Blackiston closes fish and chip shop during week
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 6 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 7 Analysis: Is lockdown finally working in Norfolk?
- 8 Sport and TV stars heading to Norfolk for new festival
- 9 Body of missing 93-year-old man found in village
- 10 Council leader and both her critically-ill parents fighting Covid