Charity walk in Holt
A charity walk is set to take place in Holt.
The Canine Partners' Wild Flowers Walk takes place at Holt Country Park on Sunday, May 1 from 2pm onwards.
The walk, raising money for Canine Partners', is about 1.6 miles and dogs are welcome. Foliage on display at the park includes primrose, cow parsley, bugle, common dog violet, white and red campion, wild pansy, forget me not and bluebells.
Plus the park is a breeding site for Kestrel and Tawny Owls.
Canine Partners provides specially trained assistance dogs to help people with disabilities.
You may also want to watch:
For further information on the walk contact Kathryn Moore 07710 046 869. A suggested donation on registration is �3 for adults. There is a charge of �1.50 for parking in the NNDC car park.
- 1 Supermarket ‘champion’ clocks up thousands for charity - in spite of battling coronavirus
- 2 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 3 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 4 ‘A little bit of joy’ - Coastal town gets a Christmas tree with a difference
- 5 Nurse died at home, inquest hears
- 6 'This is a call to arms': Care home launches defibrillator campaign
- 7 Welcome to our new website
- 8 Chef’s thanks for support after new business opens amid cancer diagnosis
- 9 MP pleads for Norfolk to be in lowest Covid tier
- 10 'Feel the magic of Christmas' - hotel opens winter wonderland