Charity Easter karaoke night
Popular hits will be performed at an Easter karaoke next week.
The event has been organised by the charity Opening Doors, formerly People First of Norfolk, which is run by people with learning difficulties for people with learning difficulties.
It will take place at the Cottage freehouse on Louden Road, Cromer, on Thursday, March 28 between 7 and 9pm.
Tickets cost £4.50 but supporters of Opening Doors can take part for free.
A raffle and bingo session will also be held on the night.
You may also want to watch:
For tickets call 01603 789889.
- 1 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 2 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 3 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 4 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 The sea has to be respected - so why don’t people learn?
- 7 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 8 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 9 Coastguard joins search for missing London man last seen in Norfolk
- 10 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?