Charity Easter karaoke night
Popular hits will be performed at an Easter karaoke next week.
The event has been organised by the charity Opening Doors, formerly People First of Norfolk, which is run by people with learning difficulties for people with learning difficulties.
It will take place at the Cottage freehouse on Louden Road, Cromer, on Thursday, March 28 between 7 and 9pm.
Tickets cost £4.50 but supporters of Opening Doors can take part for free.
A raffle and bingo session will also be held on the night.
You may also want to watch:
For tickets call 01603 789889.
- 1 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 2 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 3 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 4 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 5 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 6 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 7 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 8 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 9 'It went a bit potty' - New cafe owner's tough first few months in lockdown
- 10 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK