Charity Easter karaoke night
Popular hits will be performed at an Easter karaoke next week.
The event has been organised by the charity Opening Doors, formerly People First of Norfolk, which is run by people with learning difficulties for people with learning difficulties.
It will take place at the Cottage freehouse on Louden Road, Cromer, on Thursday, March 28 between 7 and 9pm.
Tickets cost £4.50 but supporters of Opening Doors can take part for free.
A raffle and bingo session will also be held on the night.
For tickets call 01603 789889.
- 1 See inside this 17th century house with a hot tub and direct beach access
- 2 Man made threats to hurt ex-partner's father
- 3 Historic miller's house goes up for sale - and it needs renovating
- 4 Your say: Should we close carparks at north Norfolk beauty spots?
- 5 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 6 Blickling bathed in light in stunning festive display
- 7 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 8 Scarlett-Rose gets the chop for children's charity
- 9 Christmas service returns to crematorium
- 10 Review: Cromer Pier Christmas Show at the Pavilion Theatre, Cromer