Charity beer festival in Dilham
Ale lovers will be able to enjoy a charity beer festival at the next bank holiday.
The event will be happening at the Cross Keys pub, The Street, Dilham.
It will run for four days from Friday August 22 to Monday August 25, from noon to close each day.
The festival will feature beers from Greene King, Adnams and Norfolk and Suffolk local breweries.
From the proceeds, £1 for each pint sold will go to SERV motorbike charity which delivers blood.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be musical entertainment and a bouncy castle for children at the festival.
- 1 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 4 Excitement as heritage railway's 1940s weekend returns
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Drivers face delays due to temporary traffic lights
- 7 Open for business - new cancer centre accepts first patient
- 8 Caribbean workers helped to save Norfolk's fruit harvest
- 9 Your say - does Aylsham's market need to improve?
- 10 Cromer: gang throw glass bottles at group near beach