Celebrity lots up for auction in Stalham
A host of celebrity lots are up for grabs at a charity auction being held in north Norfolk.
A signed Norwich City football, tickets to see the channel four show Countdown being recorded, a tour of the BBC Norwich studios, cream tea for two at Northrepps Country Cottage Hotel, a family ticket to Sandringham House and a range of books, photos and collectables signed by host of celebrities are just some of the items up for grabs at Elizabeth FitzRoy Support's auction, which is taking place at St Mary's Church in Stalham on Bank Holiday Monday .
Prospective buyers will have an opportunity to view the lots on offer from 10am prior to the sale which starts at 2pm.
The auction of celebrity memorabilia aims to raise funds for the tenants of Allen Meale Way, Elizabeth FitzRoy Support's supported living service which is also located in Stalham.
The charity sale will be run by Horners the Auctioneers, who are based in Acle, and all proceeds will go towards funding the construction of an extension to the lounge as space is currently very limited, due to many of the tenants using wheelchairs and specially made furniture.
You may also want to watch:
For more details about the auction and a full list of the lots for sale please email Penny at email@example.com, visit the Elizabeth FitzRoy Support website www.efitzroy.org.uk, or go to the Allen Meale Way Auction Facebook page.
- 1 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 2 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 3 Joy as town's beer and gin festival set to return
- 4 From Bradley Walsh to a charity bed push - hospital's history told in new wall feature
- 5 Canal restoration resumes as lockdown winds up
- 6 Magnet fishermen catch a stolen moped in broad
- 7 Family's bid to fund 'life-changing' operation for brave Kaiden, eight
- 8 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 9 Lib Dems pick new leader for Norfolk County Council group
- 10 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times