Celebrity lots up for auction in Stalham
A host of celebrity lots are up for grabs at a charity auction being held in north Norfolk.
A signed Norwich City football, tickets to see the channel four show Countdown being recorded, a tour of the BBC Norwich studios, cream tea for two at Northrepps Country Cottage Hotel, a family ticket to Sandringham House and a range of books, photos and collectables signed by host of celebrities are just some of the items up for grabs at Elizabeth FitzRoy Support's auction, which is taking place at St Mary's Church in Stalham on Bank Holiday Monday .
Prospective buyers will have an opportunity to view the lots on offer from 10am prior to the sale which starts at 2pm.
The auction of celebrity memorabilia aims to raise funds for the tenants of Allen Meale Way, Elizabeth FitzRoy Support's supported living service which is also located in Stalham.
The charity sale will be run by Horners the Auctioneers, who are based in Acle, and all proceeds will go towards funding the construction of an extension to the lounge as space is currently very limited, due to many of the tenants using wheelchairs and specially made furniture.
You may also want to watch:
For more details about the auction and a full list of the lots for sale please email Penny at email@example.com, visit the Elizabeth FitzRoy Support website www.efitzroy.org.uk, or go to the Allen Meale Way Auction Facebook page.
- 1 Sinkhole opens up on busy Sheringham junction
- 2 RNLI rescues woman stranded on boat in Blakeney
- 3 Replica of Only Fools and Horses van to go under the hammer
- 4 Volunteers pitch in to clean up pond
- 5 Plan to house Afghans at Holt Hall quashed
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 8 Van driver seriously injured in collision with tractor
- 9 Pumpkin patch proves a Halloween hit at visitor farm
- 10 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk