Carnival Children’s Weeks to kick off in Cromer
Cromer Carnival fun for youngsters will be kicking off next week for the popular children's weeks activities.
The events will be held on the pier forecourt, East Beach and West Beach.
They will start on Monday August 5 and the first week will include sandcastle building; beach sports; a scavanger hunt; and a family fun day.
The second week, from Monday August 12 to Friday August 16, will feature paper boat and plane racing; sand sculpture; a dummy and deckchair competition; and puppets on the prom.
The fortnight of fun will finish with the first ever duck race off the pier on Friday August 16 at 1pm and a disco at 3pm.
You may also want to watch:
A programme of carnival events is available from Cromer shops or by visiting www.cromercarnival.co.uk.
- 1 Revealed: The 10 most expensive villages in Norfolk
- 2 North Norfolk key workers share impact of fuel panic buying
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 5 Steam engine naming ceremony to mark Royal British Legion centenary
- 6 Delays expected on part of A149 during upcoming road resurfacing
- 7 'Very disappointing' - Vandals smash and burn toilets
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 9 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 10 Happisburgh's 'relentless' erosion captured in stunning photo essay