Carnival Children’s Weeks to kick off in Cromer
Cromer Carnival fun for youngsters will be kicking off next week for the popular children's weeks activities.
The events will be held on the pier forecourt, East Beach and West Beach.
They will start on Monday August 5 and the first week will include sandcastle building; beach sports; a scavanger hunt; and a family fun day.
The second week, from Monday August 12 to Friday August 16, will feature paper boat and plane racing; sand sculpture; a dummy and deckchair competition; and puppets on the prom.
The fortnight of fun will finish with the first ever duck race off the pier on Friday August 16 at 1pm and a disco at 3pm.
You may also want to watch:
A programme of carnival events is available from Cromer shops or by visiting www.cromercarnival.co.uk.
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 3 Norfolk to get a 250-mile art trail - funded by European cash
- 4 House next to 384-year-old shop on market for £700k
- 5 What next for town, a year after supermarket inferno?
- 6 Tax in post: Only Fools and Horses van racks up fines
- 7 Daughter hopes to develop Norfolk's only working water mill
- 8 Ex-landlord, 95, pulls pint in his old pub after 32 years
- 9 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 10 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history