Can you help name this seaside festival?
- Credit: Archant
Ideas on what to call an annual festival which takes place in Mundesley have been sought.
The north Norfolk village has held a summer festival for more than 30 years and now organisers are seeking a name for its new incarnation, which will feature 'many and varied talents from North Norfolk'.
Opening the week of entertainment will be a cabaret evening headlined by singer-songwriter Paul Thompson renowned for his Guinness world record, milk float/stage called Blue Bell.
Other events will include a 'murder-mystery' experience, a 40s-style dance with jazz singer Sarah Mai and her band, a show by the 1st Mundesley Air Scouts, a performance by North Walsham's Footnotes School of Dance, a ceilidh and Norwich-based pop punk band Couch.
The festival will take place August 8-17. Suggestions for a festival name can be emailed to NameTheFestival@gmail.com, and the winning entrant will receive two tickets to a festival event of their choice.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 2 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 3 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 4 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 7 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 8 Coastguard joins search for missing London man last seen in Norfolk
- 9 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 10 The sea has to be respected - so why don’t people learn?