Can you help name this seaside festival?
- Credit: Archant
Ideas on what to call an annual festival which takes place in Mundesley have been sought.
The north Norfolk village has held a summer festival for more than 30 years and now organisers are seeking a name for its new incarnation, which will feature 'many and varied talents from North Norfolk'.
Opening the week of entertainment will be a cabaret evening headlined by singer-songwriter Paul Thompson renowned for his Guinness world record, milk float/stage called Blue Bell.
Other events will include a 'murder-mystery' experience, a 40s-style dance with jazz singer Sarah Mai and her band, a show by the 1st Mundesley Air Scouts, a performance by North Walsham's Footnotes School of Dance, a ceilidh and Norwich-based pop punk band Couch.
The festival will take place August 8-17. Suggestions for a festival name can be emailed to NameTheFestival@gmail.com, and the winning entrant will receive two tickets to a festival event of their choice.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 2 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 3 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 4 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 5 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 6 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 7 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 8 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 9 'It went a bit potty' - New cafe owner's tough first few months in lockdown
- 10 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK