Brass band open day in Sheringham
Calling all budding musicians - now is your chance to find out if you have an undiscovered talent.
The Cromer and Sheringham Brass Band is holding an open day at St Peter's Church Hall, Church Street, Sheringham, this Saturday.
Members of the group will be answering any questions between 10am and 4pm.
People can also have a go at playing the different instruments, from the cornet to drums or cymbals.
Anyone who has previously played an instrument can also join in.
You may also want to watch:
The band will be performing popular pieces in the church at 7.30pm on Saturday evening.
- 1 North Norfolk key workers share impact of fuel panic buying
- 2 Revealed: The 10 most expensive villages in Norfolk
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 5 Steam engine naming ceremony to mark Royal British Legion centenary
- 6 Delays expected on part of A149 during upcoming road resurfacing
- 7 'Very disappointing' - Vandals smash and burn toilets
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 9 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 10 Happisburgh's 'relentless' erosion captured in stunning photo essay