Brass band open day in Sheringham
Calling all budding musicians - now is your chance to find out if you have an undiscovered talent.
The Cromer and Sheringham Brass Band is holding an open day at St Peter's Church Hall, Church Street, Sheringham, this Saturday.
Members of the group will be answering any questions between 10am and 4pm.
People can also have a go at playing the different instruments, from the cornet to drums or cymbals.
Anyone who has previously played an instrument can also join in.
You may also want to watch:
The band will be performing popular pieces in the church at 7.30pm on Saturday evening.
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 3 Norfolk to get a 250-mile art trail - funded by European cash
- 4 House next to 384-year-old shop on market for £700k
- 5 What next for town, a year after supermarket inferno?
- 6 Tax in post: Only Fools and Horses van racks up fines
- 7 Daughter hopes to develop Norfolk's only working water mill
- 8 Ex-landlord, 95, pulls pint in his old pub after 32 years
- 9 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 10 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history