Big fish, little fish, cardboard box: Show us your dance moves and win tickets to Classic Ibiza!
- Credit: Archant
North Norfolk News has teamed up with promoters to give readers the chance to win one of two pairs of tickets.
It is set to be the hottest party of the summer.
Classic Ibiza takes its bow on Friday, August 12, as part of the newly-expanded Blicking Proms Weekend which also includes the hugely entertaining Last Night of the Blickling Proms which follows on Saturday, August 13.
The Urban Soul Orchestra (USO) with internationally-renowned DJ Goldierocks, aka Sam Hall, will bring a little piece of the party island to one of the area's most popular tourist attractions by performing some of the biggest dance anthems from the last 20 years at an open-air concert in the grounds of the National Trust estate at Blickling, near Aylsham.
The event will include a spectacular laser show by Laser Electronics Ltd, which has lit up Ibiza hot-spots Space and Gatecrasher.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the Proms Weekend are on sale priced £35 in advance or £38 on the night by calling the box office on 01283 841601 or visit www.revival-productions.co.uk
Alternatively, for the chance to win tickets, send us photographs or video of you recreating a memorable moment from Ibiza somewhere in Norfolk - whether you've been abroad or not.
- 1 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 2 Revealed: The 10 most expensive villages in Norfolk
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Steam engine naming ceremony to mark Royal British Legion centenary
- 5 'Very disappointing' - Vandals smash and burn toilets
- 6 Delays expected on part of A149 during upcoming road resurfacing
- 7 North Norfolk key workers share impact of fuel panic buying
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 9 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 10 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
Whether you are pictured wearing water wings in a wacky location, snapped sunbathing in the street or filmed dancing in a duffle coat - the crazier the better.
Share your entries on our Facebook page - North Norfolk News - or Twitter account - @nthnorfolknews - and remember to use the hashtag #classicibiza
The deadline for entries is midday on Monday, August 8.
You can enter as many times as you like and we will contact the winners through social media with details of how they can collect their tickets.
Big fish, little fish, cardboard box...