Big date for teenage band
A teenage band from north Norfolk has its biggest gig so far tonight when it appears as a support act at the Waterfront venue in Norwich.Liquid Fury is an indie-pop trio from Dilham who have cut their performing teeth at local fetes and pubs.
A teenage band from north Norfolk has its biggest gig so far tonight when it appears as a support act at the Waterfront venue in Norwich.
Liquid Fury is an indie-pop trio from Dilham who have cut their performing teeth at local fetes and pubs.
They are brothers Ant and Edd Bullinger, aged 19 and 17, and friend Matt Stefanyszyn, who is 15.
The Bullinger boys are currently studying media and art courses at Paston College, while Matt is at Langley School in Loddon.
You may also want to watch:
The band was formed when the brothers moved to Norfolk two years ago, and as evolved from playing punk and classic rock covers to writing their own material.
They are playing at the Waterfront tonight at 7.30pm as support to headliners Fortune Rookie. For more information about the band, and to hear some of their songs, visit their site at www.myspace.com/liquidfuryrock
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 3 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 4 Callum, 9, finds mystery bone while fossil hunting on the beach
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row
- 7 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 8 Pedestrian hit by lorry in Aylsham
- 9 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'
- 10 Weird Norfolk: What links Westwick’s obelisk, ghosts and stuffed bears?