Big date for teenage band
A teenage band from north Norfolk has its biggest gig so far tonight when it appears as a support act at the Waterfront venue in Norwich.Liquid Fury is an indie-pop trio from Dilham who have cut their performing teeth at local fetes and pubs.
A teenage band from north Norfolk has its biggest gig so far tonight when it appears as a support act at the Waterfront venue in Norwich.
Liquid Fury is an indie-pop trio from Dilham who have cut their performing teeth at local fetes and pubs.
They are brothers Ant and Edd Bullinger, aged 19 and 17, and friend Matt Stefanyszyn, who is 15.
The Bullinger boys are currently studying media and art courses at Paston College, while Matt is at Langley School in Loddon.
You may also want to watch:
The band was formed when the brothers moved to Norfolk two years ago, and as evolved from playing punk and classic rock covers to writing their own material.
They are playing at the Waterfront tonight at 7.30pm as support to headliners Fortune Rookie. For more information about the band, and to hear some of their songs, visit their site at www.myspace.com/liquidfuryrock
- 1 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 4 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 5 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 6 Norfolk inspires designs for £4.8m cancer centre, as opening day nears
- 7 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 8 Inquest opens into death of teenager found in his home
- 9 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier
- 10 Classic Ibiza setlist for Blickling Estate revealed