Some of the best musical performers working today coming to Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
The UK's longest running musical theatre concert tour, Beyond the Barricade, is coming to the Pavilion Theatre, Cromer.
The show recreates original West End/Broadway musical hit songs and is made up of a cast of past principal performers from Les Miserables.
The two-hour show has delighted audiences throughout the UK, mainland Europe, Asia and New Zealand for 20 years and in doing so, has established itself as the one of the nation's longest running musical theatre concerts.
Audiences join some of the best musical performers working today including Andy Reiss, David Fawcett, Katie Leeming and Poppy Tierney in singing classics from the likes of The Phantom Of The Opera, Jesus Christ Superstar, The Jersey Boys, Miss Saigon, Hamilton and climaxes with a finale from Les Miserables.
As part of its 20th anniversary tour, it's coming to Cromer on Easter Monday (April 22) at 8pm.
BOOKING: 01263 512495 or cromer.ticketsolve.com/shows/873594223?_ga=2.103028166
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 2 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 5 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 6 WATCH: Pigs root out Second World War bomb
- 7 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 8 'Pass slow and wide' horse procession held in north Norfolk
- 9 In pictures: Marvellous costumes at previous 1940s festivals
- 10 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck