Some of the best musical performers working today coming to Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
The UK's longest running musical theatre concert tour, Beyond the Barricade, is coming to the Pavilion Theatre, Cromer.
The show recreates original West End/Broadway musical hit songs and is made up of a cast of past principal performers from Les Miserables.
The two-hour show has delighted audiences throughout the UK, mainland Europe, Asia and New Zealand for 20 years and in doing so, has established itself as the one of the nation's longest running musical theatre concerts.
Audiences join some of the best musical performers working today including Andy Reiss, David Fawcett, Katie Leeming and Poppy Tierney in singing classics from the likes of The Phantom Of The Opera, Jesus Christ Superstar, The Jersey Boys, Miss Saigon, Hamilton and climaxes with a finale from Les Miserables.
As part of its 20th anniversary tour, it's coming to Cromer on Easter Monday (April 22) at 8pm.
BOOKING: 01263 512495 or cromer.ticketsolve.com/shows/873594223?_ga=2.103028166
- 1 First look inside: New deli and surf shop open on coast
- 2 Council urged to take over ownership of derelict Cromer nightclub
- 3 'Amazing' display of cascading poppies now on display in Cromer
- 4 Car set alight in arson attack in north Norfolk
- 5 How north Norfolk will be celebrating the Jubilee
- 6 More details revealed on replacement for beloved coastal railway
- 7 Man swims for survival after speedboat sinks off Norfolk coast
- 8 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk singer's big hopes for her girl band's debut single
- 10 Sole survivor peregrine chick is ringed