Some of the best musical performers working today coming to Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
The UK's longest running musical theatre concert tour, Beyond the Barricade, is coming to the Pavilion Theatre, Cromer.
The show recreates original West End/Broadway musical hit songs and is made up of a cast of past principal performers from Les Miserables.
The two-hour show has delighted audiences throughout the UK, mainland Europe, Asia and New Zealand for 20 years and in doing so, has established itself as the one of the nation's longest running musical theatre concerts.
Audiences join some of the best musical performers working today including Andy Reiss, David Fawcett, Katie Leeming and Poppy Tierney in singing classics from the likes of The Phantom Of The Opera, Jesus Christ Superstar, The Jersey Boys, Miss Saigon, Hamilton and climaxes with a finale from Les Miserables.
As part of its 20th anniversary tour, it's coming to Cromer on Easter Monday (April 22) at 8pm.
BOOKING: 01263 512495 or cromer.ticketsolve.com/shows/873594223?_ga=2.103028166
You may also want to watch:
- 1 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 2 Village pub wins status as asset of community value
- 3 Fishermen accuse wind farm giant of bullying in compensation row
- 4 'It's disappointing' - Anger as crab pots used for beach bonfire
- 5 Teenagers brighten bus shelter with village mural
- 6 160-year-old pub to be demolished to make way for seven homes
- 7 Group overwhelmed by support as they aim to 'reclaim the lane'
- 8 Three farms hit by thefts of valuable tractor GPS systems
- 9 Warning over con artists trying 'council tax' scam in Norfolk
- 10 Cyclist fights for life after crash with car