Romance and mayhem as fairytale panto takes to the stage
- Credit: Archant
Swordfights, singalong songs, custard pies and puppets are bringing a classic fairytale to life as Sheringham Little Theatre's panto gets into full swing.
Beauty and the Beast mixes romance with panto mayhem, brimming with comedy, and modern music including the viral video Baby Shark song, and a bespoke version of Bohemian Rhapsody.
Theatre director Debbie Thompson said: 'Bookings are up and there are only handfuls of tickets left, so I would urge anyone planning to attend to contact us as soon as possible.'
The show, which also features back projections and special effects, stars young Irish actress Emma Scott as the Beauty and George Caporn as The Beast/Prince Sebastian.
The panto runs until January 1, with shows at 2pm, 6pm, and a 10.30am performance on Christmas Eve.
Tickets and information 01263 822347 or www.sheringhamlittletheatre.com.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Person found following lifeboat search in north Norfolk
- 2 'Very disappointing' - Vandals smash and burn toilets
- 3 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 4 North Norfolk beach hut wins award for country's best
- 5 Arrests after gang threw glass bottles and kicked victims
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 How realistic is Vigil? Verdict of former submariner from Aylsham
- 8 Revealed: The 10 most expensive villages in Norfolk
- 9 Frustration as bid to house Afghan refugees fails
- 10 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages