Christmas singing concert and bazaar planned for north Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Christmas songs will echo through Weybourne Village Hall when a musician and choir leader from Ireland pays a visit.
Caz Jeffreys, from the West Cork region, will lead a Christmas singing session on Saturday, November 24 from 10.30am to 12.30pm.
She said everyone was welcome to come along and learn a few new songs to add to their Christmas repertoire.
Mr Jeffreys said: 'It'll be a relaxed and fun atmosphere where we will learn some much lesser-known Christmas songs in harmony'.
The cost is £10 which includes tea, coffee and mince pies following the session.
You may also want to watch:
Bookings can be made by calling 01263 588452.
-There will be a Christmas bazaar at Cromer Parish Hall on November 24 from 10am to 1pm. Admission is free and there will be stalls, refreshments, a tombola and a raffle. Proceeds will go to the RNLI.
- 1 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 2 'Power buyers' help pump up north Norfolk housing market to new heights
- 3 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 4 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 5 Foodbank changes name to reflect increased demand
- 6 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 7 See inside this converted Victorian school on sale for £650,000
- 8 Have your say on bid to improve North Walsham town centre
- 9 Locations revealed for Norfolk's new £500k art trail
- 10 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
-Do you have a Christmas-themed event planned? Email firstname.lastname@example.org