Christmas singing concert and bazaar planned for north Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Christmas songs will echo through Weybourne Village Hall when a musician and choir leader from Ireland pays a visit.
Caz Jeffreys, from the West Cork region, will lead a Christmas singing session on Saturday, November 24 from 10.30am to 12.30pm.
She said everyone was welcome to come along and learn a few new songs to add to their Christmas repertoire.
Mr Jeffreys said: 'It'll be a relaxed and fun atmosphere where we will learn some much lesser-known Christmas songs in harmony'.
The cost is £10 which includes tea, coffee and mince pies following the session.
You may also want to watch:
Bookings can be made by calling 01263 588452.
-There will be a Christmas bazaar at Cromer Parish Hall on November 24 from 10am to 1pm. Admission is free and there will be stalls, refreshments, a tombola and a raffle. Proceeds will go to the RNLI.
- 1 Joy as town's beer and gin festival set to return
- 2 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 3 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 4 Canal restoration resumes as lockdown winds up
- 5 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 6 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 7 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 8 'Why north Norfolk will bounce back'
- 9 From Bradley Walsh to a charity bed push - hospital's history told in new wall feature
- 10 Lockdown easing to go ahead - but Hancock won't rule out reversal
-Do you have a Christmas-themed event planned? Email email@example.com