Bach musical classic in Salthouse church
A musical classic by Bach will be performed by the Kelling Consort, orchestra and soloists on Good Friday.
The concert of Bach's St John Passion will take place in St Nicholas' Church, Salthouse, on Friday, March 29 at 7pm.
It has been directed by Angela Dugdale and tickets for the event cost £12.
They can be bought from Holt Computers or Salthouse Old Post Office and proceeds from the sales will go towards the Friends of Salthouse Church.
The Passion was first heard on Good Friday 1724 in St Nicholas' Church, Leipzig, where Bach directed his church choir and orchestra.
You may also want to watch:
Members of the audience are invited to join in singing in the chorales as the congregation did in Bach's day.
- 1 Cocktail bar with 'European feel' opens in Sheringham
- 2 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 3 The Original Factory Shop opens its doors in north Norfolk
- 4 Fourteen green spaces in Norfolk named among best in UK
- 5 New cancer care centre officially opens on north coast
- 6 Historic Norfolk train will be back ahead of centenary
- 7 Bonfire Night fireworks to return to town
- 8 Pizza restaurant in north Norfolk launches bottomless brunch
- 9 Town commuters stuck in 30 minute delays due to temporary traffic lights
- 10 'Excited' couple prepare to open new butchers shop