Aylsham railway bank holiday event
Norfolk's longest narrow gauge steam railway is set to put all its stock into action for a special event taking place over the May bank holiday.
During the Everything Goes weekend, taking place from May 28- 30, all available locomotives, coaches and rolling stock will be in action at
Bure Valley Railway based in Aylsham.
There will be a special intensive timetable in operation throughout the weekend to allow visitors the opportunity to see as many different locomotives as possible at work over the nine miles between Aylsham and Wroxham.
To keep younger visitors entertained there will a competition on the train journey, with a free prize for every correct entry.
You may also want to watch:
The workshop at Aylsham will be open throughout the weekend and staff will be on hand to answer any questions.
Train fares allow unlimited travel on the day of issue. Children under five travel free.
- 1 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 2 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 3 Joy as town's beer and gin festival set to return
- 4 From Bradley Walsh to a charity bed push - hospital's history told in new wall feature
- 5 Canal restoration resumes as lockdown winds up
- 6 Magnet fishermen catch a stolen moped in broad
- 7 Family's bid to fund 'life-changing' operation for brave Kaiden, eight
- 8 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 9 Lib Dems pick new leader for Norfolk County Council group
- 10 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times