Aylsham railway bank holiday event
Norfolk's longest narrow gauge steam railway is set to put all its stock into action for a special event taking place over the May bank holiday.
During the Everything Goes weekend, taking place from May 28- 30, all available locomotives, coaches and rolling stock will be in action at
Bure Valley Railway based in Aylsham.
There will be a special intensive timetable in operation throughout the weekend to allow visitors the opportunity to see as many different locomotives as possible at work over the nine miles between Aylsham and Wroxham.
To keep younger visitors entertained there will a competition on the train journey, with a free prize for every correct entry.
You may also want to watch:
The workshop at Aylsham will be open throughout the weekend and staff will be on hand to answer any questions.
Train fares allow unlimited travel on the day of issue. Children under five travel free.
- 1 Two teenagers arrested following arson at a public toilet
- 2 Vintage train fires up for festive services
- 3 Covid marshals hit the streets in north Norfolk
- 4 'Festive fun for all' - Thursford's Enchanted Journey Of Light wows on opening night
- 5 Cromer-filmed movie starring Lily James and Ralph Fiennes coming to Netflix in January
- 6 Review: Strictly Christmas at Cromer Pier
- 7 New benches at North Lodge Park
- 8 Farms, former rail lines and old buildings set to be sold off by council
- 9 Santa Claus is coming to town - but he won't be taking cash
- 10 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'