Aylsham foodie quiz at town hall
Slow Food Aylsham's popular foodie quiz will be returning this weekend
Quizmaster Roger Willis will be leading the event at Aylsham Town Hall on Saturday March 29 from 7.30pm.
He will ask 100 fun and serious questions, all based around food and drink, and teams should be made up of six people.
The quiz will also include at least one round especially for music lovers.
The ticket price includes a supper of baguettes and bangers plus something sweet to follow, all prepared by members of Slow Food Aylsham.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £7.50 per person, or you can save £3 by booking a table of six for £42. Tickets are available from Barnwells newsagents and Salad Days fruit and veg, both in Aylsham Market Place.
- 1 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 2 Village pub wins status as asset of community value
- 3 Fishermen accuse wind farm giant of bullying in compensation row
- 4 'It's disappointing' - Anger as crab pots used for beach bonfire
- 5 160-year-old pub to be demolished to make way for seven homes
- 6 Teenagers brighten bus shelter with village mural
- 7 Group overwhelmed by support as they aim to 'reclaim the lane'
- 8 Cyclist fights for life after crash with car
- 9 Warning over con artists trying 'council tax' scam in Norfolk
- 10 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year