Aylsham foodie quiz at town hall
Slow Food Aylsham's popular foodie quiz will be returning this weekend
Quizmaster Roger Willis will be leading the event at Aylsham Town Hall on Saturday March 29 from 7.30pm.
He will ask 100 fun and serious questions, all based around food and drink, and teams should be made up of six people.
The quiz will also include at least one round especially for music lovers.
The ticket price includes a supper of baguettes and bangers plus something sweet to follow, all prepared by members of Slow Food Aylsham.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £7.50 per person, or you can save £3 by booking a table of six for £42. Tickets are available from Barnwells newsagents and Salad Days fruit and veg, both in Aylsham Market Place.
- 1 Pioneering boat will make Norfolk coast more accessible
- 2 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 3 7 things every child in Norfolk should do before they are five
- 4 All-terrain wheelchairs come to north Norfolk beaches
- 5 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 6 'Anything is possible': 21-year-old uses lockdown to launch business
- 7 Converted bungalow with 'wonderful' woodland views for sale
- 8 Norfolk beaches named among UK's top 20 hidden gems
- 9 Full steam ahead for the Marsham Show 2021, say organisiers
- 10 RAF Sculthorpe prepares for take-off as reopening approaches