Aylsham foodie quiz at town hall
Slow Food Aylsham's popular foodie quiz will be returning this weekend
Quizmaster Roger Willis will be leading the event at Aylsham Town Hall on Saturday March 29 from 7.30pm.
He will ask 100 fun and serious questions, all based around food and drink, and teams should be made up of six people.
The quiz will also include at least one round especially for music lovers.
The ticket price includes a supper of baguettes and bangers plus something sweet to follow, all prepared by members of Slow Food Aylsham.
Tickets cost £7.50 per person, or you can save £3 by booking a table of six for £42. Tickets are available from Barnwells newsagents and Salad Days fruit and veg, both in Aylsham Market Place.
- 1 Car and front doors opened overnight - but nothing stolen
- 2 See inside this 17th century house with a hot tub and direct beach access
- 3 People queue up on new leisure centre's first day
- 4 Jewellery stolen in Sheringham burglary
- 5 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 6 MP 'not concerned' about single Omicron case in north Norfolk
- 7 Appeal to transform Second World War camp into holiday lets is dismissed
- 8 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 9 Work 'up and running' at site of store destroyed in fire
- 10 Neighbouring Tescos band together to purchase lifesaving device