TV weatherman to switch on market town’s Christmas lights
- Credit: Archant
A television weatherman will do the honours at a north Norfolk Christmas lights switch-on.
Chris Page from ITV will turn on the lights at Aylsham's Market Place during the town's festive event on Friday, November 29.
Starting from 4pm, activities will include games, crafts, street food and a Christmas tree festival in Aylsham Parish Church.
Children from Aylsham area schools will do dancing and singing performances, and there will be a Christmas market in the car park of the Black Boys pub.
Santa will be in the Eclipse Hair Studio on Red Lion Street from 4.30pm, and Pirate Joe will be live on stage. The lights will go on at 6.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Page, a meteorologist, joined the ITV News Anglia weather team in December 2017.
Other Christmas events in the region include a switch-on, street party and fair in Mundesley on Sunday, November 24 from 3pm to 6pm.
- 1 Joy as town's beer and gin festival set to return
- 2 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 3 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 4 Canal restoration resumes as lockdown winds up
- 5 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 6 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 7 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 8 'Why north Norfolk will bounce back'
- 9 From Bradley Walsh to a charity bed push - hospital's history told in new wall feature
- 10 Lockdown easing to go ahead - but Hancock won't rule out reversal