Aylsham charity fashion show
A charity fashion show is being held in Aylsham,
Aylsham WI is putting on the event, which also includes an afternoon tea, in the town hall on Saturday, May 21 at 4pm.
The fashions will be taken from the Break charity shop in Aylsham and there is also a tie-in with the textile department at Aylsham High School where year eight pupils have been recycling Break clothes into fashionable items.
Older students will also be modelling their recycled clothing too. Models include Sutton School of Dance who will also be doing a dance routine.
Following the fashion show there will be a WI tea.
Tickets are available from the Break shop in Aylsham, Whites the butchers and Barnwells the stationers.
- 1 New book reveals how Albert Einstein's stay in Norfolk may have saved his life
- 2 Trains cancelled after lorry crashes into bridge
- 3 Plans submitted to transform soft play area to restaurant
- 4 'We were braced for cancellations' - Hotel bosses on emergence of Omicron
- 5 The village in the path of controversial wind farm cable
- 6 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 7 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 8 Christmas market draws hundreds to high street
- 9 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 10 Norfolk still has just one identified Omicron Covid case