Aylsham charity fashion show
A charity fashion show is being held in Aylsham,
Aylsham WI is putting on the event, which also includes an afternoon tea, in the town hall on Saturday, May 21 at 4pm.
The fashions will be taken from the Break charity shop in Aylsham and there is also a tie-in with the textile department at Aylsham High School where year eight pupils have been recycling Break clothes into fashionable items.
Older students will also be modelling their recycled clothing too. Models include Sutton School of Dance who will also be doing a dance routine.
Following the fashion show there will be a WI tea.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available from the Break shop in Aylsham, Whites the butchers and Barnwells the stationers.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 'Crisis' appeal as heritage railway loses £765k in year
- 3 Fit for a king or queen: 'Castle' for sale at auction for £650,000
- 4 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 5 Parachute flare discovered on Norfolk beach
- 6 Inquest opens into death of man whose car crashed into wall
- 7 Norfolk’s weekly Covid care home deaths among worst in England
- 8 Popular wine merchant took his own life, inquest hears
- 9 Last chance to own historic items as town hall goes under offer
- 10 Wind farm engineers to drill below cliffs and rivers