Aylsham charity fashion show
A charity fashion show is being held in Aylsham,
Aylsham WI is putting on the event, which also includes an afternoon tea, in the town hall on Saturday, May 21 at 4pm.
The fashions will be taken from the Break charity shop in Aylsham and there is also a tie-in with the textile department at Aylsham High School where year eight pupils have been recycling Break clothes into fashionable items.
Older students will also be modelling their recycled clothing too. Models include Sutton School of Dance who will also be doing a dance routine.
Following the fashion show there will be a WI tea.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available from the Break shop in Aylsham, Whites the butchers and Barnwells the stationers.
- 1 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 2 Delight at housing association seals award for affordable homes
- 3 Pop-up bank to open in town as permanent branch to close
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Election 2021: Lib Dem leader quits in North
- 5 Prams hurtling through the streets and chocolate wafers pinched - three quirky tales from town pubs
- 6 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 7 New PCC - I will lobby home secretary to crackdown on police abusers
- 8 Buses converted into Covid testing units ahead of expected third wave
- 9 Jury to hear closing speeches in North Walsham murder trial
- 10 Nearly £50,000 donated to restore Grade II listed church organ