Aylsham charity fashion show
A charity fashion show is being held in Aylsham,
Aylsham WI is putting on the event, which also includes an afternoon tea, in the town hall on Saturday, May 21 at 4pm.
The fashions will be taken from the Break charity shop in Aylsham and there is also a tie-in with the textile department at Aylsham High School where year eight pupils have been recycling Break clothes into fashionable items.
Older students will also be modelling their recycled clothing too. Models include Sutton School of Dance who will also be doing a dance routine.
Following the fashion show there will be a WI tea.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available from the Break shop in Aylsham, Whites the butchers and Barnwells the stationers.
- 1 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 2 How a north Norfolk holiday hotspot was before tourists
- 3 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 4 Special report: Future of Holt Hall hangs in balance ahead of recommendation to close it
- 5 Christmas arrives in Cromer with fantastic lights display
- 6 Street’s Christmas lights switched on early to “brighten things up”
- 7 Davies, Blogg, Sadler and Shipp - Local families inspire school’s new house system
- 8 People released from car after crash closes road
- 9 Friends of Holt Hall urge public to sign petition after consultation snub
- 10 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show