Art exhibition will aid Prince's Trust
Funds to help support young people through the Prince's Trust will be boosted at an art event in a stately home next weekend.Wolterton hall near Aylsham is hosting an exhibition of 19th and 21st century works from the Artlands gallery at King's Lynn from May 8 to 21.
Funds to help support young people through the Prince's Trust will be boosted at an art event in a stately home next weekend.
Wolterton hall near Aylsham is hosting an exhibition of 19th and 21st century works from the Artlands gallery at King's Lynn from May 8 to 21.
And on Friday May 15 a special private view hosted by Lord and Lady Walpole will raise money for the Prince's Trust in Norfolk.
The charity gives practical and financial support to young people through developing key skills, confidence and motivation, enabling young people to move into work, education or training.
Sherie Naidoo and John Austen of Artlands will be showing 19th century pictures featuring Norwich School artists including John Sell Cotman, Henry Bright, Alfred Stannard and James Stark.
There will also be modern pictures, sculpture and ceramics by David Barber, Eric Cardoso, Linda Morin, Dennis Hales, Mark Richard Hall, Kate Phillips, Phillip Purdy-Ewing, Ann-Marie Ryan, Kevin Ryan and Daniel Simard.
- 1 Norfolk-born entrepreneur is second richest person in country
- 2 Spitfire to soar over north Norfolk for jubilee
- 3 New car boot to take place monthly after early success
- 4 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 5 Queen's Platinum Jubilee flypast rehearses over Norfolk
- 6 'Mishap' at historic hotel as van crashes into entrance wall
- 7 Hundreds of motors park up for classic vehicle day at Norfolk gardens
- 8 Care home told to improve after concerns over medicines and staff training
- 9 Man found dead at parents' home suffered 'sharp decline' in mental health
- 10 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
Tickets for the event from 6.30-8.30pm are �20 (including canapes, drinks and an chance to view the hall), from Jackie Simpson of the Prince's Trust on 01692 630639 (e-mail email@example.com) or from the hall 01263 768444.