Art exhibition will aid Prince's Trust
Funds to help support young people through the Prince's Trust will be boosted at an art event in a stately home next weekend.Wolterton hall near Aylsham is hosting an exhibition of 19th and 21st century works from the Artlands gallery at King's Lynn from May 8 to 21.
Funds to help support young people through the Prince's Trust will be boosted at an art event in a stately home next weekend.
Wolterton hall near Aylsham is hosting an exhibition of 19th and 21st century works from the Artlands gallery at King's Lynn from May 8 to 21.
And on Friday May 15 a special private view hosted by Lord and Lady Walpole will raise money for the Prince's Trust in Norfolk.
The charity gives practical and financial support to young people through developing key skills, confidence and motivation, enabling young people to move into work, education or training.
You may also want to watch:
Sherie Naidoo and John Austen of Artlands will be showing 19th century pictures featuring Norwich School artists including John Sell Cotman, Henry Bright, Alfred Stannard and James Stark.
There will also be modern pictures, sculpture and ceramics by David Barber, Eric Cardoso, Linda Morin, Dennis Hales, Mark Richard Hall, Kate Phillips, Phillip Purdy-Ewing, Ann-Marie Ryan, Kevin Ryan and Daniel Simard.
- 1 North Norfolk care home put into special measures
- 2 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 3 Street food business goes from strength to strength despite lockdown
- 4 How Norfolk and Waveney MPs voted in coronavirus tiers vote
- 5 'It just got out of hand' - Biking baker celebrates five year anniversary
- 6 'It all turned out well' - town sparkles as Christmas lights switched on
- 7 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 8 Front door set on fire during early morning arson attack in village
- 9 It's Strictly Christmas! Pier's new-look festive show about to launch
- 10 Strong winds batter coast - but fears of flooding avoided
Tickets for the event from 6.30-8.30pm are �20 (including canapes, drinks and an chance to view the hall), from Jackie Simpson of the Prince's Trust on 01692 630639 (e-mail email@example.com) or from the hall 01263 768444.