A book fair, Caribbean fun and music to feature at north Norfolk Arts and Crafts house
- Credit: Archant
A literary salon, a night of Caribbean fun and a mini-music festival are all coming up at an Arts and Crafts-style house near the north Norfolk coast.
Voewood in Cromer Road, High Kelling, is hosting an antiquarian book fair on August 25.
The day will include a literary salon with guest speakers including children's laureate Lauren Child and Voewood owner Simon Finch.
Entrance is £5 (under 14s go free) and the salon event costs £10.
That night the venue will host Calypso band Tobago and d'Lime - who appeared in the Paddington films - and a Caribbean barbecue and cocktails.
You may also want to watch:
On Sunday, August 26, the Voewood will host 10 bands with styles ranging from ska to soul to jazz to 80s hits, all playing in support of Holt Youth Centre. Cost is £15 and there will also be a barbecue, bar and ice cream on offer.
For more information or to book tickets, visit www.voewood.com/events
- 1 Sinkhole opens up on busy Sheringham junction
- 2 RNLI rescues woman stranded on boat in Blakeney
- 3 WATCH: Military plane flies low over Cromer Pier
- 4 Plan to house Afghans at Holt Hall quashed
- 5 Replica of Only Fools and Horses van to go under the hammer
- 6 Hundreds pay tribute to Sheringham cobbler John Hart
- 7 Volunteers pitch in to clean up pond
- 8 Van driver seriously injured in collision with tractor
- 9 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 10 Pumpkin patch proves a Halloween hit at visitor farm