Yachtsmen first up for Crabs
Cromer Town have their first pre-season friendly on Tuesday night at Cabbell Park against Wroxham (ko 7.45pm).This is followed by another home game on Thursday against Yarmouth (7.
Cromer Town have their first pre-season friendly on Tuesday night at Cabbell Park against Wroxham (ko 7.45pm).
This is followed by another home game on Thursday against Yarmouth (7.30pm). Other friendlies include Fakenham at home on Tuesday, August 5 (7.30pm), then away fixtures at Wymondham on Thursday, August 14 (6.30pm) and the final friendly is at Horsford on Saturday, August 16 (2.30pm).
The league starts on Tuesday, August 19.
The reserves have friendlies and are playing Hellesdon at Anglian Windows on Thursday, August 14 and then on Sunday, August 17 they entertain Radio Broadland (6.30pm).
You may also want to watch:
Cromer Town's new U18 side have a friendly next Wednesday, July 30 at home to Cromer Youth Old Boys (7.30pm) and hope to arrange one more friendly before their campaign begins at the end of August.
Cromer Town Football Club are holding their annual meeting on Monday, August 4 at the clubhouse, Cabbell Park, 7.30pm.
- 1 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 2 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 3 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 4 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 7 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 8 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 9 7 cheap or free things to do in Norfolk this weekend
- 10 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant