Wroxham FC cement second place with win over Debenham
Debenham LC 0, Wroxham 3
Having put nine goals past Debenham last month, Wroxham settled for three to cement second place in the Ridgeons Premier Division table last night.
The visitors had the match comfortably wrapped up by half-time.
Owen Paynter blasted Wroxham into a ninth minute lead from twenty five yards and when Graham Challen headed in a corner five minutes later memories were rekindled of the hammering handed out at Trafford Park.
Damian Hilton added a third on the stroke of half time sending a dipping volley over Ben Vincent.
You may also want to watch:
Hilton departed after the break and with it went Wroxham's attacking focus, although substitute Alain Bruel should have scored as full time approached.
- 1 'Dystopian castle' in seaside village may escape demolition
- 2 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 3 Teenagers brighten bus shelter with village mural
- 4 Village pub wins status as asset of community value
- 5 'Fishermen should grow up' - Report sparks clash over crab fishery
- 6 Three farms hit by thefts of valuable tractor GPS systems
- 7 Group overwhelmed by support as they aim to 'reclaim the lane'
- 8 Fishermen accuse wind farm giant of bullying in compensation row
- 9 Historian's shock over footprints on Edith Cavell tombstone
- 10 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray