Wroxham face key league test
FOOTBALL: Saturday's local football programme was completely wiped out, with the Ridgeons and Gleave and Associates Anglian Combination Leagues among those to suffer.
The two outstanding Norfolk Senior Cup fourth round ties, between Wroxham and Cromer and Norwich St Johns and Diss, went the same way. The new date for fourth round ties is January 8.
That leaves Wroxham clear to visit Dereham on Monday for a top-two Ridgeons Premier clash which Wroxham need to win to close the gap which the Magpies have established.
The Ridgeons League has a full programme arranged for Monday, but the weather forecasts indicate that matches may be few and far between.
There are no Anglian Combination fixtures over the Christmas and New Year weekends.
You may also want to watch:
There may be some matches on Monday, January 3 with the programme due to return to normal from January 8, including the outstanding Norfolk Senior Cup ties.
The quarter-final line-up currently reads: Blofield v Dereham, Wroxham or Cromer v King's Lynn, Norwich St Johns or Diss v Thetford Town, Norwich City v Norwich United.
- 1 Four days of fun planned for North Walsham Memorial park
- 2 'A truly affordable home': Teeny tiny abode sold for glamping
- 3 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 4 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 5 Aylsham Cycle Centre wins national award for entrepreneurial spirit
- 6 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 7 Ex-landlord, 95, pulls pint in his old pub after 32 years
- 8 House next to 384-year-old shop on market for £700k
- 9 Man with knife hidden in pen threatened to stab police officer
- 10 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast