Wroxham beat Cromer with nap hand
Norfolk Senior Cup bragging rights went to Wroxham as the Ridgeons League high-flyers beat Anglian Combination top side Cromer Town 5-1 at Trafford Park in the fourth round on Saturday.
The Yachtsmen's scheduled quarter-final tie against King's Lynn Town three days later was postponed and will hopefully be played on Tuesday night (7.45pm).
Cromer now lead the Combination's Premier Division by a point from St Andrews, who have a game in hand. Cromer entertain the Saints on Saturday, 2.30pm kick-off.
Blofield, three points adrift, have two games in hand over Cromer and are in Norfolk Senior Cup action at the weekend.
Sheringham's league game at Acle was postponed but fellow Premier outfit North Walsham crashed 6-0 at Hempnall. Wroxham Reserves, now fifth, won 2-1 at Loddon.
You may also want to watch:
In Division One, Reepham in fifth spot drew 3-3 at home to Stalham while Holt United lost their derby 4-2 at leaders Wells Town.
In Division Three, Aylsham lost 2-1 at home to Blofield Reserves but are just two points behind leaders Loddon Reserves with three games in hand.
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 3 Norfolk to get a 250-mile art trail - funded by European cash
- 4 House next to 384-year-old shop on market for £700k
- 5 What next for town, a year after supermarket inferno?
- 6 Tax in post: Only Fools and Horses van racks up fines
- 7 Daughter hopes to develop Norfolk's only working water mill
- 8 Ex-landlord, 95, pulls pint in his old pub after 32 years
- 9 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 10 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
Sheringham Reserves, in Division Four, won 3-2 at home to Hemsby who edge Hoveton Wherrymen off top spot on goal difference.
The Wherrymen won 2-0 at Watton Reserves.
In Division Five, Buxton lost 2-1 at Stalham Reserves while in Division Six, Aylsham Reserves are third after losing 4-2 at CNSOBU and Holt Reserves are fourth after losing 4-2 to visitors Scole Reserves.
Six points cover the top seven clubs.