Winning habit for Robins
Swaffham Town Reserves 2, Reepham Town 4Fifteen corners in the first half-hour only brought frustration as Reepham dominated the game but failed to score.
Swaffham Town Reserves 2, Reepham Town 4
Fifteen corners in the first half-hour only brought frustration as Reepham dominated the game but failed to score.
There was some attractive passing and Andy Gooch and Rodney Drake were controlling the midfield. However, it was not until just before half-time that the breakthrough came when Kevin White tapped into an empty net from close range.
In the second period, Reepham went on the rampage and on an increasingly uneven surface, two goals from Leon Huckle and another from White saw the visitors easing into the next round.
You may also want to watch:
On the hour the Robins' management made three substitutions and shortly after these changes Reepham had four players booked. The game, was played in a good spirit and had not seen a bad tackle.
Swaffham grasped the opportunity and grabbed two goals back through Ben Durrant and Reece Tuck.
- 1 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month
- 2 Hurricane and Spitfire in the Norfolk sky as heritage centre opens
- 3 Caravan site applies to be able to open during winter months
- 4 Animal rescue group needs to double volunteer team to meet demand
- 5 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 6 Four days of fun planned for North Walsham Memorial park
- 7 Pub is back, with new menu and brand, after closure fears
- 8 Most villagers back military training overhead despite noise
- 9 Town lido among schemes put forward in funding bid
- 10 'A truly affordable home': Teeny tiny abode sold for glamping
Robins' manager Shane Lutkin stated: “I was pleased with the result, but disappointed that we conceded today. Overall we are showing definite signs of improvement. We seem to be developing a winning habit and let's hope that continues.”
Melon Cauli Rose Reepham man of the match was Beau Howard, who was a colossus in defence.
Next, the Robins are home to CEYMS, 2pm kick-off.