Winning habit for Robins
Swaffham Town Reserves 2, Reepham Town 4Fifteen corners in the first half-hour only brought frustration as Reepham dominated the game but failed to score.
Swaffham Town Reserves 2, Reepham Town 4
Fifteen corners in the first half-hour only brought frustration as Reepham dominated the game but failed to score.
There was some attractive passing and Andy Gooch and Rodney Drake were controlling the midfield. However, it was not until just before half-time that the breakthrough came when Kevin White tapped into an empty net from close range.
In the second period, Reepham went on the rampage and on an increasingly uneven surface, two goals from Leon Huckle and another from White saw the visitors easing into the next round.
You may also want to watch:
On the hour the Robins' management made three substitutions and shortly after these changes Reepham had four players booked. The game, was played in a good spirit and had not seen a bad tackle.
Swaffham grasped the opportunity and grabbed two goals back through Ben Durrant and Reece Tuck.
- 1 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 2 Revealed: The 10 most expensive villages in Norfolk
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Steam engine naming ceremony to mark Royal British Legion centenary
- 5 'Very disappointing' - Vandals smash and burn toilets
- 6 Delays expected on part of A149 during upcoming road resurfacing
- 7 North Norfolk key workers share impact of fuel panic buying
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 9 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 10 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
Robins' manager Shane Lutkin stated: “I was pleased with the result, but disappointed that we conceded today. Overall we are showing definite signs of improvement. We seem to be developing a winning habit and let's hope that continues.”
Melon Cauli Rose Reepham man of the match was Beau Howard, who was a colossus in defence.
Next, the Robins are home to CEYMS, 2pm kick-off.