Winning habit for Robins
Swaffham Town Reserves 2, Reepham Town 4Fifteen corners in the first half-hour only brought frustration as Reepham dominated the game but failed to score.
Swaffham Town Reserves 2, Reepham Town 4
Fifteen corners in the first half-hour only brought frustration as Reepham dominated the game but failed to score.
There was some attractive passing and Andy Gooch and Rodney Drake were controlling the midfield. However, it was not until just before half-time that the breakthrough came when Kevin White tapped into an empty net from close range.
In the second period, Reepham went on the rampage and on an increasingly uneven surface, two goals from Leon Huckle and another from White saw the visitors easing into the next round.
On the hour the Robins' management made three substitutions and shortly after these changes Reepham had four players booked. The game, was played in a good spirit and had not seen a bad tackle.
Swaffham grasped the opportunity and grabbed two goals back through Ben Durrant and Reece Tuck.
- 1 Norfolk-born entrepreneur is second richest person in country
- 2 Spitfire to soar over north Norfolk for jubilee
- 3 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 4 New car boot to take place monthly after early success
- 5 Queen's Platinum Jubilee flypast rehearses over Norfolk
- 6 Hundreds of motors park up for classic vehicle day at Norfolk gardens
- 7 'Mishap' at historic hotel as van crashes into entrance wall
- 8 Care home told to improve after concerns over medicines and staff training
- 9 Man found dead at parents' home suffered 'sharp decline' in mental health
- 10 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
Robins' manager Shane Lutkin stated: “I was pleased with the result, but disappointed that we conceded today. Overall we are showing definite signs of improvement. We seem to be developing a winning habit and let's hope that continues.”
Melon Cauli Rose Reepham man of the match was Beau Howard, who was a colossus in defence.
Next, the Robins are home to CEYMS, 2pm kick-off.