Walsh brother on target as Runton hit seven
- Credit: Archant
Reigning champions Runton entertained Holt Reserves in the North East Norfolk and turned on the style in the second half to secure an emphatic win.
They were only 2-1 ahead at the interval but then netted five times to their visitors' to complete a 7-2 success,
Scorers for the home side were Liam Walsh (2), James Wright (2), Billy Edwards, Ben Sharman and Ryan Walsh with Ben Dagless netting both of the Holt goals.
Aylsham A, with four goals from Edward Griffiths and further efforts from Phil Graveling, Travis Whitlam and Paul Nepoteanu, recorded a 7-1 home win over Erpingham.
Southrepps and North Walsham A played out a goalless draw and Holt Colts suffered a defeat a Cromer Youth Old Boys, who found the back of the net 14 times.
Leaders Gimingham United were handed a walk-over by scheduled hosts Haisboro Athletic. They remain three points clear of Cromer Youth Club Old Boys.
- 1 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 2 Nail bar owner now planning to open third shop in north Norfolk
- 3 7 of the best places to get street food on the Norfolk coast
- 4 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 5 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 6 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 7 New group's £3.3 million bid to take over Holt Hall
- 8 Police investigate report of drink-spiking at North Walsham pub
- 9 Memorial bench planned to honour long-serving flood warden
- 10 Siberian dogs are finding new Norfolk homes thanks to three animal lovers