Walsh brother on target as Runton hit seven
- Credit: Archant
Reigning champions Runton entertained Holt Reserves in the North East Norfolk and turned on the style in the second half to secure an emphatic win.
They were only 2-1 ahead at the interval but then netted five times to their visitors' to complete a 7-2 success,
Scorers for the home side were Liam Walsh (2), James Wright (2), Billy Edwards, Ben Sharman and Ryan Walsh with Ben Dagless netting both of the Holt goals.
Aylsham A, with four goals from Edward Griffiths and further efforts from Phil Graveling, Travis Whitlam and Paul Nepoteanu, recorded a 7-1 home win over Erpingham.
Southrepps and North Walsham A played out a goalless draw and Holt Colts suffered a defeat a Cromer Youth Old Boys, who found the back of the net 14 times.
You may also want to watch:
Leaders Gimingham United were handed a walk-over by scheduled hosts Haisboro Athletic. They remain three points clear of Cromer Youth Club Old Boys.
- 1 Converted bungalow with 'wonderful' woodland views for sale
- 2 'We sold one book' - Bookshop owners on a year of highs and lows
- 3 'Anything is possible': 21-year-old uses lockdown to launch business
- 4 £2m for 62 new homes as council boss calls residential care a 'last resort'
- 5 Housing bid blocked over foul sewage fears
- 6 Craft exhibition moves after losing its home to new bakery
- 7 Full steam ahead for the Marsham Show 2021, say organisiers
- 8 Memorial to victims of Covid-19 unveiled
- 9 All-terrain wheelchairs come to north Norfolk beaches
- 10 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country