Two hat-tricks as Gimingham go marching on at top
- Credit: Archant
Gimingham, league leaders in Sanders Coaches Division One of the Walcott Lighthouse Inn North East Norfolk League, had another good weekend.
They travelled to East Ruston and, thanks to hat-tricks from Oliver Mills and Cameron Walker, ran out 6-2 winners, with Lee Woodhouse and Mark Burton replying for the hosts.
Cromer Youth Old Boys, with goals from Chris Toyn (2), Liam Stearne and Lee Howard, proved too good for visitors Holt Reserves as they ran out 4-0 winners.
Again it was another bad day at the office for Erpingham. The first 11 at Hickling went down 7-1 and the sporting Reserves suffered another heavy reverse at North Walsham A.
The rest of the programme was cancelled due to various teams being unable to raise a side with Runton United, who still have a 100 percent record but have played only eight games, one of those left idle.
You may also want to watch:
Aylsham A and Southrepps both received walk-overs.
- 1 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 4 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 5 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 6 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 7 Norfolk inspires designs for £4.8m cancer centre, as opening day nears
- 8 Classic Ibiza setlist for Blickling Estate revealed
- 9 Inquest opens into death of teenager found in his home
- 10 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier