Tuesday night football
In the Ridgeons League on Tuesday night, Wroxham lost 3-2 at home to Great Yarmouth, newly-returned to the Premier Division.Wroxham made the perfect start with a headed goal in the opening minute from skipper Graham Challen.
In the Ridgeons League on Tuesday night, Wroxham lost 3-2 at home to Great Yarmouth, newly-returned to the Premier Division.
Wroxham made the perfect start with a headed goal in the opening minute from skipper Graham Challen.
But the Bloaters stormed back and hit the woodwork twice before equalising on 55 minutes after Dany Katabana brought down Luke Fell.
Kevin Howes' spot-kick was saved by Scott Howie, but he scored with the follow-up.
You may also want to watch:
Scott Roberts put the Bloaters ahead on 76 minutes and Howes headeda third from a corner before Alain Bruell set up a tense finish by replying from a free-kick.
When the Anglian Combination kicked off, the Premier Division game at Blofield, where North Walsham were the visitors, was abandoned because of an injury.
- 1 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 2 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 3 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 4 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 7 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 8 Coastguard joins search for missing London man last seen in Norfolk
- 9 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 10 The sea has to be respected - so why don’t people learn?
Sheringham had a winning start, 1-0 at Spixworth, but Cromer lost 2-1 at St Andrews.
In Division One, Stalham lost 2-0 at Corton but Holt beat section newcomers Bradenham Wanderers 3-2.
Reepham went nap at Sprowston Athlketic, winning 5-2.
Division Three side Aylsham went down 2-1 at Marlingford.