Tuesday night football
In the Ridgeons League on Tuesday night, Wroxham lost 3-2 at home to Great Yarmouth, newly-returned to the Premier Division.Wroxham made the perfect start with a headed goal in the opening minute from skipper Graham Challen.
In the Ridgeons League on Tuesday night, Wroxham lost 3-2 at home to Great Yarmouth, newly-returned to the Premier Division.
Wroxham made the perfect start with a headed goal in the opening minute from skipper Graham Challen.
But the Bloaters stormed back and hit the woodwork twice before equalising on 55 minutes after Dany Katabana brought down Luke Fell.
Kevin Howes' spot-kick was saved by Scott Howie, but he scored with the follow-up.
Scott Roberts put the Bloaters ahead on 76 minutes and Howes headeda third from a corner before Alain Bruell set up a tense finish by replying from a free-kick.
When the Anglian Combination kicked off, the Premier Division game at Blofield, where North Walsham were the visitors, was abandoned because of an injury.
- 1 Man charged with drink driving after crash into wall
- 2 Bid to open glampsite in north Norfolk meadow
- 3 Eight cosy cafés in north Norfolk to visit this winter
- 4 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 5 Two rescued from sinking fishing boat
- 6 Three homes for sale in Norfolk village named one of the poshest in the UK
- 7 North Norfolk man charged with drugs offences after arrest in Wales
- 8 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 9 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year
- 10 Move to make second home owners pay more tax is welcomed
Sheringham had a winning start, 1-0 at Spixworth, but Cromer lost 2-1 at St Andrews.
In Division One, Stalham lost 2-0 at Corton but Holt beat section newcomers Bradenham Wanderers 3-2.
Reepham went nap at Sprowston Athlketic, winning 5-2.
Division Three side Aylsham went down 2-1 at Marlingford.