Tuesday night football
In the Ridgeons League on Tuesday night, Wroxham lost 3-2 at home to Great Yarmouth, newly-returned to the Premier Division.Wroxham made the perfect start with a headed goal in the opening minute from skipper Graham Challen.
In the Ridgeons League on Tuesday night, Wroxham lost 3-2 at home to Great Yarmouth, newly-returned to the Premier Division.
Wroxham made the perfect start with a headed goal in the opening minute from skipper Graham Challen.
But the Bloaters stormed back and hit the woodwork twice before equalising on 55 minutes after Dany Katabana brought down Luke Fell.
Kevin Howes' spot-kick was saved by Scott Howie, but he scored with the follow-up.
You may also want to watch:
Scott Roberts put the Bloaters ahead on 76 minutes and Howes headeda third from a corner before Alain Bruell set up a tense finish by replying from a free-kick.
When the Anglian Combination kicked off, the Premier Division game at Blofield, where North Walsham were the visitors, was abandoned because of an injury.
- 1 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 2 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 3 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 4 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 5 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 6 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 9 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 10 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
Sheringham had a winning start, 1-0 at Spixworth, but Cromer lost 2-1 at St Andrews.
In Division One, Stalham lost 2-0 at Corton but Holt beat section newcomers Bradenham Wanderers 3-2.
Reepham went nap at Sprowston Athlketic, winning 5-2.
Division Three side Aylsham went down 2-1 at Marlingford.