Trophy trial a real test
THE second of three 25-mile time trials for the Albert Lefevre Trophy saw an excellent turnout yet again and another five personal best times. Graham Davison's personal best saw him head up the race on handicapped times, with John Etheridge second.
THE second of three 25-mile time trials for the Albert Lefevre Trophy saw an excellent turnout yet again and another five personal best times.
Graham Davison's personal best saw him head up the race on handicapped times, with John Etheridge second.
The season is well under way with the best five 10-mile time trials showing only a 41 seconds difference between the first four places.
With another nine 10-mile time trials still to take place the race for the 10 x 10-mile time trial trophy is still wide open and there is no doubt that the competition for the rest of the season will be fierce.
25-mile time trial
Actual times: Dorsett 57:24, Finch (guest) 59:52, Davison 60:38 (pb), Smith (guest) 61:52, Turner 64:08, Rowe 64:30, Edmonds 64:43, Etheridge 66:28, Platts 66:36, Spencer 68:12, Poulter 70:03, Dann 70:04, Wright 70:17 (pb), Griffiths 71:32 (pb), Findlay 71:40, Rivett 72:44 (pb) McVeigh 74:06, Thorold 76:35 (pb).
- 1 People come 'from all over the country' to try this Norfolk seafood platter
- 2 New boss hopes to put his own stamp on Sheringham cafe
- 3 10-year-old town centre deli announces sudden closure
- 4 Broads homes plan branded 'absolute insanity' gets approval
- 5 Swap shop for women's clothing opens in Cromer
- 6 'Wild Church' events to start on north Norfolk coast
- 7 Meet the three Norfolk businesses featured in Antiques Road Trip
- 8 Warning after dogs left 'limp or lifeless' by mystery illness
- 9 Lily, 13, 'excited' as first novel hits book shops
- 10 Should it stay or should it go? Concerns for fate of town's hare sculpture
Handicapped times: Davison 55:39, Etheridge 56:18, Griffiths 56:20, Rowe 56:29, Platts 56:39, Dorsett 57:11, Poulter 57:41, Wright 57:42, Edmonds 58:13, Findlay 58:22, Turner 59:47, McVeight 60:34, Spencer 60:39, Thorold 61:55.
Best five 10 mile handicapped times: Bailey 107:57, Poulter 108.02, Edmonds 108:28, Etheridge 108:38, Griffiths 109:27, Platts 109:36, Hunt 110:24, Clark 110:29, Rush 110:59.