Trophy trial a real test
THE second of three 25-mile time trials for the Albert Lefevre Trophy saw an excellent turnout yet again and another five personal best times. Graham Davison's personal best saw him head up the race on handicapped times, with John Etheridge second.
THE second of three 25-mile time trials for the Albert Lefevre Trophy saw an excellent turnout yet again and another five personal best times.
Graham Davison's personal best saw him head up the race on handicapped times, with John Etheridge second.
The season is well under way with the best five 10-mile time trials showing only a 41 seconds difference between the first four places.
With another nine 10-mile time trials still to take place the race for the 10 x 10-mile time trial trophy is still wide open and there is no doubt that the competition for the rest of the season will be fierce.
You may also want to watch:
25-mile time trial
Actual times: Dorsett 57:24, Finch (guest) 59:52, Davison 60:38 (pb), Smith (guest) 61:52, Turner 64:08, Rowe 64:30, Edmonds 64:43, Etheridge 66:28, Platts 66:36, Spencer 68:12, Poulter 70:03, Dann 70:04, Wright 70:17 (pb), Griffiths 71:32 (pb), Findlay 71:40, Rivett 72:44 (pb) McVeigh 74:06, Thorold 76:35 (pb).
- 1 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 2 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 3 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 4 Cromer: gang throw glass bottles at group near beach
- 5 Excitement as heritage railway's 1940s weekend returns
- 6 Town's new hopper bus 'well received'
- 7 Town stalwart's legacy will live on at community centre
- 8 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 9 'A kick in the teeth' - Sainsbury's staff angry at Boxing Day 'gift'
- 10 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
Handicapped times: Davison 55:39, Etheridge 56:18, Griffiths 56:20, Rowe 56:29, Platts 56:39, Dorsett 57:11, Poulter 57:41, Wright 57:42, Edmonds 58:13, Findlay 58:22, Turner 59:47, McVeight 60:34, Spencer 60:39, Thorold 61:55.
Best five 10 mile handicapped times: Bailey 107:57, Poulter 108.02, Edmonds 108:28, Etheridge 108:38, Griffiths 109:27, Platts 109:36, Hunt 110:24, Clark 110:29, Rush 110:59.