Trimingham Pilgrims celebrate a convincing victory
- Credit: Archant
Trimingham Pilgrims visited Horsford and completed their first league double of the season with a convincing 3-0 victory.
They drew first blood when Ollie Bell received the ball on the left of the area from an Adam Johnson throw-in and played it into the path of Ryan Beeson whose stinging shot was parried by the keeper but George Crane followed up to score.
Two minutes before the break Beeson again set up Crane who slotted a low shot into the net.
Manager Antoni Fawkes used his five substitutes in the second half without breaking the rhythm of the play.
Twenty minutes from time Crane intercepted a Horsford goal kick and chipped the ball forward to Beeson and he expertly flicked the ball over a defender's head, turned and shot into the bottom right corner.
You may also want to watch:
A fine save from Pilgrim's keeper Leigh Brown in the dying minutes kept a clean sheet for a 3-0 win.
- 1 Joy as town's beer and gin festival set to return
- 2 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 3 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 4 'Why north Norfolk will bounce back'
- 5 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 8 Canal restoration resumes as lockdown winds up
- 9 Old railway sign to go under the hammer
- 10 Lockdown easing to go ahead - but Hancock won't rule out reversal