Trialing back on menu
CYCLING: North Norfolk Wheelers and 13 guest riders welcomed the start of the 2011 time trialing season on Sunday, March 27.
The club are anticipating a large numbers of riders at the time trials throughout the season so the time keepers are going to be hard pushed.
The rider fitness was outstanding. It was particularly pleasing to see Will Dorsett out again following a serious accident last year, which grounded him for most of the season.
Charlie Nurse and Karl Read put down the marker.
Prefer a road ride to a time trial? Why not join the club on one of the club runs on Wednesday or Saturday? Full details on www:nnwheelers.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
Sunday, March 27 – 10 mile time trial at Horsford. Actual times: Bamber (Cult Racing) 22:52, Dorsett 23:08, Read 23:36, Tyler 23:54, London 24:17, Nurse 24:24, Fairhead 24:29, Hunt 25:12, Bailey 25:31, Turner 25:41, Poulter 25:56, Browne 26:21 Rivett 26:57, Griffiths 27:24, Marsden 27:25, Morgan 27:36, King 27:43, Dack 27:47, Hayward 27:48, Lubbock Jnr 28:18, Andy Knowles 28:21, Lubbock Snr 28:26, Thorold 29:30, Laws 30:11, Mayell 31:31, Nield 34:11, Penny 35:32, Coley (f) 35:50.
Handicap times (based on finish time of 21 mins): Nurse 19:50, Read 21:25, Hunt 21:37, Griffiths 22:06, Poulter 22:07, Hayward 22:20, Dorsett 22:22, Laws 22:28, Bailey 23:11, Knowles 23:21, Rivett 23:26, Thorold 23:36, Mayell 24:35.
- 1 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 2 How a north Norfolk holiday hotspot was before tourists
- 3 Norfolk man who threatened Labour MPs spared jail
- 4 Norfolk coronavirus infection rates fall further
- 5 North Norfolk farmer who grew potatoes for Walkers crisps dies aged 92
- 6 Stunning photos show seal pups and their mothers amid plea to keep a distance
- 7 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 8 Why have Norfolk and Suffolk been placed in Tier 2?
- 9 'Hugely disappointed': Reaction to Tier 2 Covid restrictions for Norfolk
- 10 'We just need a vaccine' - Cromer reacts to being placed in tier two