Tough cup draw for Angels and Crabs
The Norfolk Senior Cup fourth round draw has pitted Anglian Combination North Walsham and Cromer against Ridgeons League Premier opposition.
The Crabs face a visit to Trafford Park to play Wroxham, while the Angels have home advantage against Norwich United.
Cromer, leading the race for the Sterry Cup, will be looking for a better performance than the weekend's exit from the Anglian Combination's Mummery Cup second round when they were beaten 4-2 at Poringland who are third bottom of the division below them.
The derby tie between Sheringham and visitors North Walsham saw the Shannocks win 2-0 (Sam Mallett, jonathan Abbs). Stalham of Division One crashed out 5-1 at home to Premier Division Hempnall.
In a curtailed league programme, Reepham lost 5-1 at Caister in Division One.
You may also want to watch:
In the second round of the Cyril Ballyn Trophy, Buxton suffered a 13-1 reverse by fellow Division Four visitors Attleborough. Hoveton Wherrymen lost 5-2 at home to Aylsham who play in a division higher.
In the C S Morley Cup second round, Aylsham Reserves won 3-1 at home to Foulsham Reserves, North Walsham Reserves lost 1-0 at Bungay Rreserves, Reepham Reserves won 6-2 at East Harling Reserves and Holt Reserves lost 2-1 at Norwich CEYMS Reserves. Sheringham Reserves went out of the competition at Loddon Reserves.
- 1 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 4 Refusal recommended for firm's shipping container
- 5 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 6 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 7 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 8 Own a piece of paradise: One acre willow plantation for sale
- 9 Bullying claims and defamation payments on agenda for special meeting
- 10 Climate and planning among new councillors' priorities